DescriptionSea, sun, and natural scenery await you Let Paracas conquer you Travel through the Ballestas Islands and the Paracas Nature Reserve
- Wake up at dawn and get on a slider to learn the delights of the Paracas Sea. Photograph on the ride to friendly Humboldt penguins and playful sea lions.
- Visit the Flora and Fauna Museum. Walk along the stunning beaches of the Reserve on the edge of beautiful cliffs. Take a good bath in Lagunillas Total Relaxation!
- Do not return to Lima without letting the wind take away all your problems!
- Bird watching (Included)
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Boat Rides (Included)
- Muelle del Chaco - Paracas.
FULL DAY IN PARACAS
- 7:30 am: Meeting time.
- 8:00 am: Trip to the Ballestas Islands
- We will work in a slipway from El Chaco Pier (meeting point) to see attractions such as the Candelabra, the Bay of Paracas and appreciate the marine fauna of the islands.
- Return to El Chaco Port.
- We will continue with a visit to the Flora and Fauna Museum. To continue with a short excursion through the desert of Paracas to access the beautiful Lagunillas Beach.
- Before the end of the tour you will know the Paracas lookout from where you get a great view of the bay and the rock formation known as La Catedral.
- End of Tour: 3:30 pm
- Walk and tour in slider
- Visit to the Flora and Fauna Museum
- Visit to the desert of Paracas
- Visit to Lagunillas Beach
- Visit to the Paracas Reserve Viewpoint
- Visit to the Cathedral
- Tourist transport
- Bilingual Tourism Guide (Spanish / English).
- Food and drink.
- Transportation Lima-Ica-Lima.
- Reservation Ticket + Ballestas: S / .22.00
- Offer does NOT apply for holidays.
- Children under 4 years old do not pay if they do not occupy a seat.
- The service is subject to variation without prior notice, weather conditions (rain, mudslides, overflows, bad weather, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In such case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
Tour of Mummies, Workshop of Ceramics and Textile Nasca - Ica
Activities: Archaeological visits, Cultural visits