- The district of Pacucha is located in the province of Andahuaylas, Apurímac Region.
- It is located 13 km from the city of Andahuaylas through a road.
- It has beautiful landscapes and its main tourist attractions are the Pacucha Lagoon, the ruins of Sóndor where the Chanka epic is remembered.
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Archaeological visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Andahuaylas: Plaza de Armas, in front of the San Pedro Church.
- You can also pick up from the hotel where you are staying, as long as it is within the Monumental area of Andahuaylas and in the low season and always after coordination and confirmation with the Operator.
Full Day - Pacucha and Sóndor
- Start: 8:00 a.m.
- Departure from Andahuaylas.
- Laguna de Pacucha: It is considered one of the largest and most beautiful lagoons in Peru. It is located 17 kilometers from Andahuaylas. Its importance lies in virtue of its volume and nutritious components of its waters are productive, as well as being warm and almost sweet. At the same time, different species such as trout and lacustrine silverside are being exploited, generating new sources of food and work for the benefit of the inhabitants of the area.
- Archaeological Complex of Sóndor: It is located at an altitude of 3,200 meters above sea level and occupies an average of 10 hectares. Also called Ceremonial Center of Sóndor that has an antiquity of 2,000 years ago Sóndor was concurred in key dates of the agricultural calendar, that is to say in each one of the solstices and equinoxes, in which they developed a series of ritual celebrations, likewise the reunion between distant communities.
- The sanctuary is therefore an Andean ceremonial center, in which there is a high concentration of energy from the land to which the locals still come to perform a series of rituals called "Pagapus".
- Return to Andahuaylas.
- End: 6:00 p.m.
Tourist Mobility (Shared Service). Tourism Guide in Spanish (Orientador).
- Drinks and Snacks
- Personal expenses.
- Tips for service.
- Children from 0 - 4 years old, do not pay. They share service and seating with parents and / or accompanying adults. Children from 5 years old, pay as an adult and have the right to full service.
- It also applies to Holidays (Easter, Independence Day, New Year, etc).
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- If you decide to retire before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
4d / 3n - Central Forest (Coffee Route) - Junín
Activities: Hike, trekking, Wine tasting, Cultural visits
Full Day Huánuco - Tingo María - Huánuco
Activities: Cultural visits, Guided visits, Historical visits
Tour to the Sacred Valley and Maras Moray (Shared Service) - Cusco
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Cultural visits, Historical visits