DescriptionOxapampa is a territory of the Yánesha and Asháninka people. In the mid-nineteenth century, it was occupied by settlers from the Tyrol (Germany and Austria).
- Today their descendants proudly show their customs to tourists.
- The Santa Rosa church was built with wood in 1940 and has Tyrolean style.
- It differs from most of the temples in Peru because it has a rectangular floor plan.
- Inside, a replica of the Lord of Miracles and images of the Virgin of Guadalupe and San Martín de Porres are preserved.
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Oxapampa: Plaza de Armas, in front of the Santa Rosa Church.
- You can also be picked up from the hotel where you are staying, provided it is within the monumental area of Oxapampa and in the low season.
- Start: 10:30 a.m.
- Departure from Oxapampa.
- Dairy Processing Plant "Floralp".
- Cavern "Tunqui Cave".
- Canopy (Optional, on behalf of the traveler).
- Craft trout "La Cumbre".
- Recreation "The Wharapo".
- Plaza and Church of "Chontabamba".
- Hanging bridge of "Río Chontabamba".
- Miraflores neighborhood costumbrista.
- Viewpoint "El Abra".
- Grotto of the Immaculate Virgin of Concepción.
- Livestock and agricultural funds.
- Suspension bridge.
- Refreshing bath in the waters of the Tigre River waterfall.
- Return to Oxapampa.
- End: 5:30 pm.
- Tourist Mobility (Pool Service).
- Tourism Guide in Spanish.
- Entrances to the tourist attractions.
- Food, snacks and drinks.
- Personal expenses.
- Children up to 4 years old, do not pay. Children from 5 years old, pay as an adult.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to retire before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
Yanachaga Chemillen National Park - Pasco
Activities: Bird watching, Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits
Full Day National Shrine of Huayllay - Pasco
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Archaeological visits, Guided visits
Oxapampa Spectacular - 3d / 2n - Pasco
Activities: Hike, trekking, Wine tasting, Flora, wildlife observation
Tour Tigre River Waterfall (Half Day) - Pasco
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits
Austro German Colonies - 2d / 1n - Pasco
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits, Horseback rides
Oxapampa Cultural - 2d / 1n - Pasco
Activities: Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits
Chontabamba Culture that impresses! - Pasco
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Cultural visits