DescriptionThe Nevado Huaytapallana is located in Huancayo, department of Junín.
- With a height of approx. 5,200 masl, the snow that covers its peaks nourishes the waters of the Mantaro River, which also provides drinking water to the inhabitants of the Valley.
- Its name means "Place where flowers are collected", since it is the activity that the inhabitants of the valley carry out annually, in the Tayta Shanti festival, to decorate their hats.
- They are also collected at Easter, to form crowns and flower arrangements.
- Hike, trekking (Included)
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Huancayo: Plaza Huamanmarca, in front of the Turismo hotel.
- You can also pick up from the hotel where you are staying, provided that it is within the Monumental zone of Huancayo, in low season and always prior coordination and confirmation with the Operator.
Full Day - Nevado Huaytapallana and Laguna Lasuntay
- Start: 10:00 am.
- Departure from Huancayo.
- Vilcacoto: Observation of Huamán Huasi.
- Chamiseria: Landscape area.
- Acopalca: Ex cattle ranch.
- Geological Formation of the Lion.
- Cordillera de Los Andes: Virgen de las Nieves, The stay, place of departure and arrival of the alternate route to continue moving to a certain point of the mountain range and from which the walk begins to the foothills of the Nevado Huaytapallana over 4,505 masl approx. Place where we can touch the blocks of ice and the layer of snow that takes over.
- Retribution to the Andean Apus and realization of Apachetas.
- During the walk we can appreciate a variety of flora, fauna and observe the Lasuntay lagoon.
- The walk back is by the same place of arrival to where the mobility was, and then go to the room, where lunch is given.
- Return to Huancayo.
- End: 5:00 p.m.
- Tourist Mobility (Private and / or Shared Service).
- Tourism Guide (in Spanish).
- Entrance to the Huaytapallana Regional Conservation Area.
- Food, drinks and snacks.
- Personal expenses.
- Tips for service (optional, at will).
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- Tour is offered in Shared Service (Not Private).
- CHILDREN: From 0 - 4 years old, they do not pay. They share service and seating with parents and / or accompanying adults. / As of 5 years, they pay as an adult and have the right to full service.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- If you decide to retire before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- The walk lasts a total of 1 to 2 hours round trip.
10d / 9n - Sierra and Central Selva Fabulous - Junín
Activities: Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits
Huaytapallana Tour and the Enchanted Lagoons (Full Day) - Junín
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits
Exotic Chanchamayo - 2d / 1n - Junín
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Cultural visits
Full Day - Huancayo "Trade Fair Capital of Peru" - Junín
Activities: Cultural visits, Historical visits
Full Day - Convent of Santa Rosa de Ocopa - Junín
Activities: Museums, monuments, Boat Rides, Cultural visits
4d / 3n - Travel by Train from Lima to Huancayo - Junín
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Boat Rides, Routes in other vehicles