DescriptionThe National Sanctuary of Huayllay is located in the central Andes of Peru, in the department of Pasco between 4,100 and 4,546 meters above sea level
- It is a forest of stones of volcanic origin with impressive cliffs and curious figures formed by the erosion of wind, water and the displacement of glaciers.
- An immense open-air geological museum, where you can see silhouettes that resemble a cobra, an elephant, a snail, etc.
- The best way to get to know the sanctuary is to walk through the various tourist circuits and end the visit with a relaxing bath in its thermal waters.
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Archaeological visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Huánuco: Plaza de Armas, in front of the Huánuco Cathedral.
- You can also pick up from the hotel where you are staying, provided that it is within the Monumental Zone of Huánuco, in low season and always prior coordination with the Operator.
National Sanctuary of Huayllay Tour (Full Day)
- Start: 7:00 a.m.
- Departure from Huánuco.
- Heading towards the National Sanctuary of Huayllay, considered one of the best geological museums in the world, where the indefatigable nature has sculpted figures of men, animals and many other varied and capricious forms such as covers of different dimensions.
- Also with luck we will appreciate the deer, vizcacha, wildcat, the skunk and birds like the sparrowhawk and the partridge.
- Thermal baths of Huayllay.
- Return to Huánuco.
- End: 5:00 p.m.
- Tourist Mobility (Pool Service - shared).
- Driver - Tourist Guide (The driver of mobility, does the work of Tourism Guide) in Spanish.
- Entrances to the tourist attractions.
- Alimentation and drinks.
- Personal expenses.
- Children from 0 - 4 years old, do not pay. Children from 5 years old, pay as an adult.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you wish to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
Merry Christmas 2019 - Oxapampa + Pozuzo - 4d / 3n - Pasco
Activities: Hike, trekking, Caving, Flora, wildlife observation
Oxapampa Cultural - 2d / 1n - Pasco
Activities: Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits
Rio Tigre Faith That Renews! - Pasco
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Cultural visits
Tour Tigre River Waterfall (Half Day) - Pasco
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits