- Visit the most extraordinary landscapes of our Peruvian mountains.
- Enjoy a day of trekking and adventure in Canta y Obrajillo.
- Discover the legend of the Cordillera de la Viuda.
- Hike, trekking (Included)
- Mysticism, shamanism (Included)
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
After coordination, you can embark in one of our 3 authorized points:
- 4:00 a.m. Av. Javier Prado with Av. Arequipa, main door of Hyundai (San Isidro).
- 4:30 a.m. Av. La Marina with University Avenue, McDonald's door (San Miguel).
- 5:00 a.m. CC Plaza Norte, main door (Independencia).
Full Day Cordillera de la Viuda - Santa Rosa de Quives
- Between 4:00 a.m. and 5:00 am. Pick up at chosen point.
- Village of Santa Rosa de Quives: Located at 919 meters above sea level, this small town welcomes us with its scenic beauty and a warm climate all year round.
- Well of the Wishes of Santa Rosa de Lima: Without a doubt a stop that you can not ignore, ask for your wish and leave your letter to our patron of America.
- Pueblo de Canta: Charming and peaceful village located northeast of the city of Lima, we will have time to explore its streets.
- Coca leaves chewing technique: We will learn the correct technique to chew the coca leaf and not suffer from altitude sickness.
- Cerro Abanico: Located in the town of Huaros, we are dazzled by the majestic panorama of the fan hill, pretending to be a multicolored fan on the hill.
- Mirador de Cochapampa: Beautiful viewpoint from where a spectacular view of the entire town of Canta is contemplated.
- Village of the 100 balconies: Yaso is a picturesque village characterized by its 100 balconies that have been maintained over the years.
- Cullhuay Campesino Community: Cullhuay offers the visitor the pleasure of visiting the typical Andean town of narrow, cobbled and almost solitary streets that show us how welcoming and simply warm Andean hospitality can be.
- Mountain range of the Widow: It observes the most extraordinary landscapes of the different ecological floors of the Peruvian mountain range. Be dazzled by the mirrors of waters of great natural beauty.
- Apacheta offering: Start the journey leaving a stone as an offering to protect your way.
- Ritual to the Pachamama (payment to the earth): The offering to Mother Earth is a system of reciprocity between the material world and the spiritual world.
- Laguna Chuchón: This lagoon has a very particular characteristic since it has the shape of the map of Peru. Many residents indicate that the Chuchón lagoon has no depth and has been the scene of many disappearances of men in the area.
- Laguna 7 Colores: Located at 4,500 meters above sea level, it is called in this way because of its colors, this impressive lagoon has different shades of colors such as blue, green, blue, turquoise among others.
- Village of Obrajillo: Known as "The paradise of the campers", it knows its ancient village that houses a large countryside with eucalyptus trees and wild flowers.
- La Mellisera or Pomora waterfall: Well known for the belief that being blessed by its waters there is the possibility of conceiving twins.
- Tasting of cheeses and artisan delicacies: We will enjoy dairy products made in an artisanal way by the residents of Obrajillo.
- End: 8:00 p.m.
- Private tourist transport.
- Complimentary coca tea
- Traditional poncho loan.
- Panoramic view of Cerro Abanico.
- Panoramic view of the village of the 100 balconies.
- Visit to the town of Santa Rosa de Quives.
- Visit the well of wishes of Santa Rosa de Lima.
- Visit the town of Canta.
- Visit to the viewpoint of Cochapampa.
- Visit to the Cullhuay Peasant Community.
- Visit to the Cordillera de la Viuda.
- Visit to the La Mellisera or Pomora waterfall.
- Visit to the Chuchón lagoon.
- Visit the 7 Colors lagoon.
- Visit to the town of Obrajillo.
- Coca leaves chewing technique.
- Ritual to the Pachamama (payment to the land).
- Apacheta offering.
- Tasting of cheeses and handmade delicacies.
- Tourist counselor.
- Permanent assistance during the trip.
- First aid kit.
- Gifts, souvenirs
- Snacks and drinks during the tour.
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- It is recommended to bring: Light clothes for the day and warm for the evening, backpack or small bag, hiking shoes, hat or cap, sunscreen, sunglasses with UV protection, camera or camcorder, personal medicines.
- Once the reservation is made, it can be transferable and endorsable; however, date changes or cancellations will not be accepted.
- If the passenger does not show up on the day of the tour, they will lose 100% of their payment, it will be considered NO SHOW and they will not be entitled to claim.
- It is strictly forbidden to approach the unit in an ethyl state or with symptoms of having ingested alcohol or other substances.
- All passengers must arrive up to 10 minutes before the departure time. The departure time will be at the established time, tolerance tolerance will not be accepted.
- In the case of not being at the indicated time, go to the next boarding point and communicate with the tour guide.
- All passengers must carry their ID card, immigration card or passport for the trip (adults and children).
- The accommodation in the transport is according to the order in which they arrive at the point of embarkation.
- The schedules indicated in the program are referential, the order of the tour can be changed by the guide if it deems necessary for its better development.
- During the tour the passengers must adhere to the schedule established by the guide to visit each place, otherwise we will not be responsible if the group decides not to wait for the delay of others.
- The company is not responsible for return if the passenger for personal reasons or illness has to leave the tour, not for medical expenses for pre-existing diseases or that develop on the tour.
- CHILDREN: Up to 4 years old they do not pay, as long as they do not occupy a seat on board. From 5 to 10 years old, they pay a Child Fee (specified in advertisement). From 11 years old, they pay Full Rate.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
Caral Archaeological Tourism Circuit - Aspero - Lima
Activities: Museums, monuments, Bird watching, Natural Areas Visits
Larco Museum + Lunch + City Tour - Lima
Activities: Museums, monuments, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Vip City Tour Lima: Specialized - Lima
Activities: Museums, monuments, Guided visits, Historical visits