- Go for a tour in semi-professional bicycles by Inca ruins. Discover the archaeological site of Puca Pucara, an ancient Inca military center and continue the journey to the town of Yuncaypata.
- Follow the path through forests and streams until you reach the Inkilltambo Archaeological Center also known as "Inca Cárcel" named after the curious shape of its buildings.
- Continue the tour to the pre-Inca center of Choquequirao Puquio where you can observe andenerías systems, fountains, and an astronomical observatory.
- Continue pedaling to the Mirador de Rumiwasi, to finally continue to San Sebastián.
- Bicycle (Included)
- Archaeological visits (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Cusco: Pick up from your respective hotel.
- Always within the urban area of the city (Centro and Cercado).
- For places outside those limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or meeting point or additional cost.
CIRCUITO DE LAS HUACAS INCAS
- Start: Between 8:00 am. and 8:30 a.m.
- Participants will be picked up at their hotel, once they have gathered together with the team and the professional guide, a bus will be taken to Puca Pucara.
- After visiting the archaeological site, the cycling team will be offered to the travelers and the journey to the town of Yuncaypata will begin, where time will be given to rest.
- Then we continue to the Inkilltambo Archaeological Center a few kilometers away from the place and visit the Archaeological Center, we will follow the route to Choquequirao and then head towards the Rumiwasi Viewpoint.
- We will finish the tour heading to San Sebastián, from where we can choose to return by bus to the starting point or start the return journey to the Plaza de Armas of Cusco by bicycle.
- End: Between 4:30 a.m. and 5:00 pm.
- Transportation to Tambomachay.
- Cycling equipment: bicycle brand Diamond Back Semi-Professional, boddy armor, gloves and full-face helmet.
- Professional Mountain Bike Guide (bilingual: English-Spanish).
- Box Lunch.
- Return Bus to San Sebastián.
- Meals and / or snacks and / or drinks during the tour.
- Gifts, souvenirs, purchases / personal expenses.
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- Any other service and / or attention not specified.
- No Tourist Ticket is needed.
- Service does NOT apply for Easter Season. For those dates, the rate increases by 10% versus the published rate.
- It is recommended to bring: Passport or Dni, rain poncho, sunglasses and sunscreen, sportswear (windbreaker), sunscreen and sunglasses; load the belongings in a small backpack.
- Children from 10 years old are accepted in this service.
- The tours described in the itinerary can be provided in Shared Mode.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In such case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
Salkantay Trek to Machu Picchu - 5d/4n - Cusco
Activities: Hike, trekking, Archaeological visits, Guided visits
Tour to the Sacred Valley and Maras Moray (Shared Service) - Cusco
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Cultural visits, Historical visits
Cusco Maravilloso Complete Tour - 5d / 4n - Cusco
Activities: Museums, monuments, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Machu Picchu + 7 Colors Mountain + Humantay Lagoon - 5d / 4n - Cusco
Activities: Museums, monuments, Guided visits
Magical and Complete Cusco - 5d / 4n (Solo Tours) - Cusco
Activities: Archaeological visits, Cultural visits, Guided visits