DescriptionExperience a walk until you reach the "Mountain of 7 colors"
- Ausangate is the fifth highest mountain in Peru.
- With its 6,384 meters of height, for centuries it has received many names: "The Roof of the Inca Capital", "Vinicunca" (Hill of Colors), etc.
- Guardian of the Cusco region, located in the district of Pitumarca, province of Canchis, Cusco region, in southern Peru.
- Ausangate is considered the most important mountain of the Andean cosmovision.
- Hike, trekking (Included)
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Cusco: Pick up from your hotel.
- Whenever it is in the center of the city and previous coordination with the Operator.
- For places outside those limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or meeting point or additional cost.
FULL DAY MOUNTAIN 7 COLORS - DAILY DEPARTURES
- Maximum Height: 5,200 meters above sea level
- Total Walk Distance: 10 km. approximately.
- Departure from Cusco to Qollasuyo, the ancient road of the Quechuas, an important part of all Tawantinsuyo (4 regions of the Incas).
- We will arrive at Checacupe and then arrive at the town of Pitumarca where the history of the first rebels began challenging Pachacuteq (the main Inca of that time).
- Then we will pass through beautiful landscapes and valleys arriving at the native village of Japura, Hachipacha, inhabited by Quechua natives to finally reach Quechuyno.
- Here we will take our respective breakfast.
- Then we will walk passing beautiful landscapes, lagoons where South American camelids (alpacas, llamas, vicuñas, puma, Andean birds and condor, etc.) begin, beginning our 3-hour walk to the village of Vinincunca - Passo (5,200 masl) where we will observe the impressive view of the mountain of colors with the beautiful sunrise, showing its best and imposing valley with magical colors that only exists in this place in Peru.
- Around we will also observe the Ausangate Hill, which is the highest mountain in the city of Cusco with a height of 6,372 meters above sea level.
- After some time to take your pictures, we will return to the town of Hachipacha.
- Here we will take our buffet lunch and then head back to Cusco.
- Pick up from your respective accommodation in the city of Cusco.
- Tourist transport.
- Official Tourism Guide (Spanish / English).
- Meals: 1 Continental breakfast + 1 Buffet lunch.
- Entrance ticket to the Mountain of 7 colors.
- First aid kit.
- Oxygen balloon in case of emergencies.
- Permanent Assistance.
- Horse Rent (optional) -
- >> You can hire it at the beginning of our walk, if you wish.
- Other foods, snacks and drinks.
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- It is recommended to bring: Trekking shoes, small backpack 20L or 30L, rain poncho, dry Fit T-shirts, 1 trekking pants, warm jacket, coca leaves, cap, hat and gloves, sunscreen, toilet paper, sunglasses, bottle of water, personal medication (headache, anti-inflammatory drugs), extra money (preferably in soles).
- Valid to buy from Monday to Sunday, including holidays and business days.
- CHILDREN: Children under 4 years old do not pay; They can go on their parents' legs. From 5 years old, they pay full rate.
- The tours described in the itinerary can be provided in Shared Mode.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival / pick-up.
Machu Picchu Magic - 4d / 3n - Mountain of Colors (Private) - Cusco
Activities: Archaeological visits, Guided visits, Historical visits
Tour to Machu Picchu - Full Day by Train - Cusco
Activities: Archaeological visits, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Full Day at the Mountain of Colors in Palccoyo - Cusco - Cusco
Activities: Hike, trekking, Gastronomy, Flora, wildlife observation
Cusco & Machu Picchu - 4d / 3n - Cusco
Activities: Museums, monuments, Archaeological visits, Guided visits