- The Mantaro Valley is located at3,200 meters above sea level
- After traveling along the Central Highway from Lima, and crossing the high mountains of the Andes, the valley looms with a mountain landscape.
- Here the Mantaro River predominates, fields of culture, eucalyptus trees and an incomparable celestial sky.
- Guided visits (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Hike, trekking (Included)
- Boat Rides (Included)
- Huancayo: Plaza Huamanmarca, in front of the Turismo hotel.
- You can also pick up from the hotel where you are staying, provided that it is within the Monumental area of Huancayo, in low season and always prior coordination and acceptance of the Operator.
Full Day - Monumental Mantaro Valley
- Start: 10:00 am.
- Departure from Huancayo.
- Sicaya: Plaza de Armas - Colonial Church.
- Orcotuna: Sanctuary of the Virgin of Cocharcas.
- Myth: Mother church, main park and replica of the Trevi Fountain.
- Wawi Wawi: Geological formations (15 minute trekking).
- Conception: Monument of the Three Heroines Toledo.
- Dairy plant: Purchase of dairy products.
- Monument of the Immaculate Conception Virgin (Trekking of 15 minutes).
- Return to Huancayo.
- End: 5:00 p.m.
- Tourist Transport (Private and / or Shared Service).
- Tourism Guide (In Spanish).
- Entrance Tickets.
- Drinks and snacks
- Gifts, souvenirs, personal purchases.
- Tips for service (optional).
- Children up to 4 years old, do not pay. They share full service and attention with parents and / or accompanying adults. Children from 5 years old, pay as an adult.
- It also applies to Holidays (Easter, Independence Day, New Year, etc).
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any Cancellation for the indicated reasons, does not apply Refund.
- In such case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the day of the tour, the seats in the mobility are taken as used and you lose the service without a claim.
5d / 4n - Exotic Central Jungle - Junín
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Natural Areas Visits
2d / 1n Mantaro Valley + Nevado Huaytapallana - Junín
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Archaeological visits, Museums, monuments
2d / 1n Huancayo + Nevado Huaytapallana - Junín
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits
Full Day - Huancayo Classic + Golden Forest of the Incas - Junín
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Hike, trekking, Archaeological visits
Full Day - Stone Forest of Huayllay - Junín
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Historical visits, Archaeological visits, Hike, trekking, Bird watching
2d / 1n Archeology + Nor Yauyos - Junín
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Natural Areas Visits, Archaeological visits
Full Day - Mantaro Valley - Junín
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Hike, trekking, Boat Rides