- In this tour we can know the wonder of the world in a comfortable way.
- This program adapts to your travel itinerary and your needs. It has great demand in the national tourism market.
- This program has the versatility of adapting to the train schedules that you get to acquire and also to the hotel where you prefer to stay, with this program you will not have any worries and your visit to the Sanctuary will be assured.
- Museums, monuments (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Cusco: Pick up at hotel.
- Whenever it is within the city center of the city (Centro and Cercado) and prior coordination with the operator.
- For places outside those limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or meeting point or additional cost.
- Start: 4:00 a.m.
- Very early in the morning we will pick you up and transport you to the train station allowing you to arrive with time and calm to board your respective service to Machu Picchu Pueblo (Aguas Calientes) at the corresponding time.
- Once in Machu Picchu we will board a bus that will take us to the Sanctuary where we will have the guided tour of the place to finally have a free time in case you want to stay longer.
- Then we will return by bus from the Machu Picchu Sanctuary to Machu Picchu Pueblo and finally we will be waiting at the final train station to transport it back to Cusco.
- Shared mobility: Cusco - Ollantaytambo Station - Cusco.
- Bus up and down: Aguas Calientes - Machu Picchu - Aguas Calientes.
- Entrance ticket to Machu Picchu.
- Guided bilingual (Spanish / English) in shared service ( For other languages, consult ).
- Permanent assistance
- Train to Machupicchu: Local (S / .20 - Only Peruvians) and / or Expedition (USD $ 135).
- Food (breakfast and / or lunch).
- Snacks and drinks during the tour.
- Personal purchases, souvenirs, gifts.
- Tips for service.
- The purchase of the ticket for the Local Train applies only to Peruvians, it is personal and with the presentation of the original DNI in the authorized offices in the city of Cusco.
- The service is subject to variation due to adverse weather conditions, social conflicts and any other event that escapes our responsibility and does not allow the normal development of the itinerary. This in order to always ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the day of the tour, the seats in the mobility are taken as used and you lose the service without a claim.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival.
Machu Picchu - Guided Private - Cusco
Activities: Archaeological visits, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Machu Picchu Magic 4 Days: Sacred Valley - Cusco
Activities: Turistic bus, panoramic, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Laguna Humantay - Trekking Full Day - Cusco
Activities: Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits
Cusco and Machu Picchu - Superior Trail - Cusco
Activities: Turistic bus, panoramic, Museums, monuments, Guided visits