S/. 230USD 56
Full Day Lunahuana Vitivinícola, Rafting and more from Lima
Full day (1 day)
24 hours before the trip
Minimum of Passengers
Full Day Lunahuana Vitivinícola, Rafting and more from Lima
- Get to know the Cerro Azul Spa.
- Feel the adrenaline doing the Canoeing in 7 km of pure river.
- Feel the speed of driving an ATV.
- Or do the Canopy and dare to fly!
Prior coordination, you can board at one of our 5 authorized points:
- 05.30 AM In front of the Municipality of Los Olivos.
- 06.00 AM Catholic Language Center (Crossing of Marina with University).
- 06.00 AM Larcomar (In front of the Marriott Hotel).
- 07:00 AM Av. Aviación 2410 -2420 (Crossing of Javier Prado and Aviación Avenues).
Full Day Lunahuaná - Cerro Azul
Tour start time 05:30 AM
- We leave very early for Lunahuana - Cañete (approximately 04 hours of travel) in tourist mobility from the chosen concentration place.
- During the journey we will observe the village swamps, the ruins of Pachacamac and the most important beaches in the South.
- As a first point we will go to the Cerro Azul Spa .
- Cerro Azul is located in Cañete, an old fishing resort where you can enjoy a beautiful view and do some shopping.
- Refreshing beach that welcomes us with the sun in all its splendor, we will enjoy the sea breeze and the noise of the waves that will accompany us to visit the artisanal pier of this beautiful port. Accompanied by the guide, we will learn about the events that took place in this place throughout our history.
- 10:00 AM we will arrive at the town of Cañete, capital of the province of Cañete, synonymous with black art; where we will appreciate panoramicly the main square and surroundings; entry point for Lunahuaná.
- On the way we will pass through the Incawasi Ruins, where we will learn a little more about its history.
- Finally, we will arrive at Lunahuana , where we will visit the colonial church and the Portals that adorn the square, we will take a walk to the San Juan viewpoint, where we will be able to appreciate ALL the Lunahuana valley in its splendor.
- Lunahuaná is a place where nature and harmony come together to form a pleasant place a few steps from Lima, warm people and delicious food that invites us to stay one more day. The activities that can be carried out (optional) are:
- Canoeing: It is more than 7 km of pure river! Imposing river that rises defiantly and invites us to navigate in its indomitable waters, capricious rafts that challenge the current, make us live a fierce adventure. (INCLUDED)
- ATV: The ATV ride has gone from being a simple ride to one more sport on our list. This is one of the alternative sports that you can do very close to the Cañete River, a circuit of approximately 01 hour where you will learn to drive your own vehicle through a trail area circuit (optional).
- Canopy: Conquer your fears and enjoy the sensation of flying through the spectacular Lunahuaná valley. They are 400 meters round trip in which by means of a system of cables suspended between the treetops and over the river you will slide thanks to a pulley. Without a doubt, this aerial sport is one of the main attractions of this beautiful land of the sun (optional).
- Lunch (Free)
- On the way to Catapalla we will observe from the mobility the famous Enchanted House, also called the haunted house, it is known because according to the locals a series of paranormal events occur in it
- Visit to the town of Catapalla: Where we will visit the artisan winegrowing, and we will appreciate the elaboration of them, later we will make a tasting of its various varieties, then we will visit the beekeeping, to carry out the tasting and purchase of 03 types of honey and pollen.
- Suspension Bridge: Our day ends with a visit to the suspension bridge of San Lorenzo, from where we will have a panoramic view of the Cañete River, closing our adventure with a beautiful sunset.
- Tasting of bee honeys and royal jelly: Tasty products created by Mother Nature that will sweeten our palate, we will also learn about their healing properties and the benefits of their consumption.
- Wine and pisco tasting: In this artisan winery, you will learn the process of making wine and pisco, drinks that will delight your palate with their pleasant flavors. Then we can taste this exquisite liquor in its different varieties.
- Finally we will return to Lunahuaná and visit an industrial vineyard where we will do a tasting which is known for the quality of the wines, piscos.
- 05:00 PM : Departure to the city of Lima.
- 09:00 PM: Arrival in Lima at the chosen concentration place
- Private tourist transport (Not included in dates of long holidays / high seasons, such as: Easter, National Holidays and New Years)
- Visit to the Cerro Azul spa and pier.
- Panoramic view of the Incahuasi ruins.
- Visit to the hanging bridge of Lunahuaná.
- Visit to the colonial church of Lunahuaná.
- Wine and pisco tasting.
- Tasting of honey and royal jelly.
- City tour in Plaza de Armas.
- Permanent assistance during the trip.
- First aid kit.
- Passenger policy against accidents SOAT
- Adventure sports:
- Quad Bike - S / .60 (Regular Price: S / .70)
- Canopy - S / .80 (Regular Price: S / .90).
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- Rafting (incluida)
- Zipline (opcional)
- Wine tasting (incluida)
- ATV (opcional)
ANTI COVID 19 MEASURES
- IMPORTANT: The passenger may travel as long as he has permission to travel during restricted hours (state of emergency)
- At the time of booking, they will be sent an affidavit that they must fill out, sign, put their fingerprint and send it to email or WhatsApp; Passengers must present this physical declaration on the day of the trip, otherwise they will not be allowed to get on the mobility device.
- The use of a mask and face shield is mandatory when inside the unit, otherwise you will not be able to embark on the mobility at the time of departure.
- The Transports we work with have an approved COVID protocol and have a capacity of 100% as long as they have curtains that separate the seats, otherwise only 50%.
- The Restaurants we work with have an approved COVID protocol and have a capacity of 50%
- If the client has a fever or flu symptoms, they will not be able to board the unit.
- In the Restaurant you should only remove the mask when you are in your seat, having lunch, in case of touring the facilities you must have the mask on.
- Due to security issues with the spread of COVID, the use of air conditioning is prohibited both in mobility and in the restaurant. - the same one that will be filled out again at the time of shipment for security reasons.
- CHILDREN: From 0 to 4 years old, do not pay (except for entrance fees, if applicable). They share a seat and service with parents and / or accompanying adults. From 5 years old, they pay full rate.
- The tours described in the itinerary can be offered in Shared Mode.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to change without prior notice, due to weather issues (rains, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably light ones (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the day of the service, it will be considered as "Done" with no place for Claims, Postponements or Returns.
- BOATING, ATVS AND CANOPY ARE EXTREME ADVENTURE SPORTS, AND IF A CHILD USES THESE IT IS UNDER THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THEIR PARENTS