DescriptionCome and relax in the tourist capital of Cañete! Spend a day full of adrenaline and fun!
- We will visit the old Catapalla bridge and taste the famous pisco and artisanal wine.
- We will cool off in the Cañete River, doing canoeing, an experience full of adrenaline and fun.
- Enjoy a relaxing walk through the traditional resort of Cerro Azul.
- Guided visits (Included)
- Rafting (Included)
- Wine tasting (Included)
- ATV (Included)
- 5:00 am - Colonial Ave. with University Avenue, Whereabouts "Furniture Fair".
- 5:30 am - Av. Javier Prado with Av. Jorge Basadre, Corner of the Hyundai store.
CERRO AZUL - LUNAHUANA - CATAPALLA
- Between 5:00 and 5:30 am. Pick up at the chosen point of departure.
- Arrival at the Balneario de Cerro Azul. Visit to the tourist port of Cerro Azul. Time to walk or make tourist purchases of crafts.
- Departure to Lunahuaná.
- 11:30 am - Begin canoeing practice (optional). The necessary equipment will be provided.
- 1:30 pm - Lunch at Campestre restaurant "El Guanabo" (not included).
- ATV practice (optional).
- We will know the Catapalla winery so we will delight in the tasting of wines and piscos that are produced in the Cañete Valley.
- We will also know about the production of honey in the area.
- We will know its reception and small main square and the main church.
- At a coordinated time: We undertake the return to Lima.
- 9:00 pm - Arrival in Lima (hour approx.).
- End of service
- Tourist transport Lima - Lunahuaná - Lima.
- Tourism guide (in Spanish).
- Box lunch (Not valid for long holidays and holidays).
- Excursion to different tourist sites.
- Visit to the Cerro Azul tourist pier.
- Tour in the Catapalla winery.
- Honey tasting.
- Tasting of wines and piscos.
- First aid kit.
- Canoeing practice + Safety equipment.
- Lunch (average between S / .20 and S / .40).
- Canopy or Rapel (S / .70).
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- Other snacks and drinks during the tour.
- Gifts, souvenirs
- It is recommended to bring: Change clothes, towel, sunglasses, sandals / slippers (for boating), repellent, sun block, windbreaker, camera, personal medicines.
- In case of presenting any illness (Asthma, bronchitis, etc) or phobia, please inform the Operator.
- The tours described in the itinerary are offered in Shared Service.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival / pick-up.
Pachacamac- Tourism in Cuatrimoto by Valle y Lomas - Lima
Activities: ATV, Routes in other vehicles, Guided visits
A Day in Chancay: Truly Park, Catacombs, Vineyard from Lima - Lima
Activities: Gastronomy, Museums, monuments, Archaeological visits
Full Day Canta - Cordillera de la Viuda - Laguna Chuchun - Lima
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Natural Areas Visits, Flora, wildlife observation, Other drinks tasting
Full Day- Huacas & Larco Museum at Night With Dinner - Lima
Activities: Archaeological visits, Guided visits