- Meet the Balneario de Cerro Azul.
- Discover the adrenaline by canoeing in 7 km of pure river.
- Feel the speed of driving a ATV.
- Or do the Canopy and dare to fly!
- Zipline (additional cost)
- Rafting (Included)
- Wine tasting (Included)
After coordination, you can embark in one of our 5 authorized points:
- 4:45 am Municipality of Los Olivos, crossing of Av. Carlos Izaguirre and Av. Antúnez de Mayolo (Los Olivos)
- 5:15 am Casino Miami, intersection of Av. La Marina and Av. Universitaria (San Miguel)
- 5:30 am Av. Javier Prado with Av. Arequipa, next to Banco de la Nación (San Isidro)
- 5:45 am Saga Falabella, crossing of Av. Arequipa and Av. José Pardo (Miraflores)
- 6:00 am Atocongo Bridge, Panamericana Sur Av. (San Juan de Miraflores)
Full Day Lunahuaná - Cerro Azul
- Start: 4:45 a.m.
- Cerro Azul: Refreshing beach that welcomes us with the sun in all its splendor, we will enjoy the sea breeze and the noise of the waves will accompany us to tour the craft dock of this beautiful port. Accompanied by the guide we will know the events that took place in this place throughout our history.
- Lunahuaná: Nature and harmony come together to form a pleasant place a few steps from Lima, warm people and delicious food that invites us to stay one more day.
- Canoeing: They are more than 7 km of pure river! Imposing river that rises defiantly and invites us to sail in its indomitable waters, whimsical rafts that challenge the current, make us live a fierce adventure.
- ATV: The quad bike ride has gone from being a simple ride to one more sport on our list. This is one of the alternative sports that you can do very close to the Cañete River, a circuit of approximately 01 hour where you will learn to drive your own vehicle through a circuit of the gated area (optional).
- Canopy: Overcome your fears and enjoy the sensation of flying through the spectacular valley of Lunahuaná. There are 400 meters of round trip in which by means of a system of cables suspended between the tops of the trees and on the river you will slide thanks to a pulley. Without a doubt, this aerial sport is one of the main attractions of this beautiful land of the sun (optional).
- Pool: We will go to a country restaurant, where we can use the pool while we wait for our lunches, you can eat a delicious dry soup accompanied by carapulcra, shrimp suck, fried trout and much more (optional)
- Tasting of honey and royal jelly: Tasty products created by mother nature that will sweeten our palate, we will also learn about its healing properties and the benefits of its consumption.
- Tasting of wines and piscos: In this craft winery of the Condoray annex, you will learn the process of making wine and pisco, drinks that will delight your palate with its pleasant flavors. Then we can taste this exquisite liquor in its different varieties.
- Suspension Bridge: Our day ends with the visit to the suspension bridge of San Lorenzo, from where we will have a panoramic view of the Cañete River, closing our adventure with a beautiful sunset.
- End: 8:00 p.m.
- Private tourist transport.
- Breakfast on board courtesy.
- Canoeing in the river Cañete (raft + lifejacket + instructor).
- Visit to the spa and pier of Cerro Azul.
- Panoramic view of the ruins of Incahuasi.
- Visit to the suspension bridge of Lunahuaná.
- Visit to the colonial church of Lunahuaná.
- Visit to vitivinícola in Condoray.
- Visit to apícola in Condoray.
- Swimming pool in country restaurant.
- Tasting of wines and piscos.
- Tasting of bee honeys and royal jelly.
- City tour in the main square.
- Tourist counselor.
- Permanent assistance during the trip.
- First aid kit.
- Adventure sports:
- >> Cuatrimoto - S / .30 (Regular Price: S / .40)
- >> Canopy - S / .50 (Regular Price: S / .70).
- Gifts, souvenirs
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- CHILDREN: From 0 to 4 years old, they do not pay (except ticket costs, if applicable). They share seat and service with parents and / or accompanying adults. From 5 years old, they pay a full rate.
- The tours described in the itinerary can be offered in Shared Mode.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival / pick-up.
MORRO SOLAR MOVEMENT + COOKING CLASS LUNCH - Lima
Activities: Gastronomy, Cultural visits, Historical visits
Full Day Lomas de Lachay, Catacombs, Winemaking and more - Lima
Activities: Hike, trekking, Wine tasting, Flora, wildlife observation