With this full-day service, discover the flora in abundance and beauty of the Laquipampa Wildlife Refuge.
- In its more than 8,000 hectares, it preserves a part of the mountain forest, its life zones and its endangered species.
- In its 3 routes ("Quebrada Shambo", "El Reloj" and "Lajas") we will discover beautiful natural attractions such as Quebrada Lajas.
- The fauna of the place is not left out of the way: The Pava Parda and the Pava Aliblanca will surprise us with their exotic beauty.
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Chiclayo: Operator's offices in the center of the city.
- Confirm the exact address after your purchase.
- Departure time: 6:00 am.
- 7:30 am - We arrived at the Laquipampa Wildlife Refuge (8,328.64 hectares) in the district of Incahuasi, province of Ferreñafe, department of Lambayeque.
- This Protected Natural Area was categorized on July 7, 2006 and its objective is to conserve a representative sample of the mountain forest and its transitional life zones, the evolutionary processes that take place in it and their species in danger of extension, among them the White-winged Guan.
- *** Route of Quebrada Shambo - Known as "Ruta de la Pava Parda", it has a waterfall in the middle of the forest with two waterfalls of 2 m. approximately. This route is ideal for observing the brown pava and making photographic shots of beautiful landscapes. It is located at 1100 meters above sea level, a 2 hour walk from the shelter office in the town of Laquipampa.
- *** Ruta El Reloj - Located a few meters from the refuge office. You can observe a variety of flora species and enjoy the beauty of the landscape.
- 1:30 pm - Lunch (on behalf of the traveler).
- *** Ruta Lajas - Also known as the "Ruta de la Pava Aliblanca", it is located in the Lajas sector, 3 km from the refuge office. This route also includes the Lajas Waterfall, formed by 3 waterfalls of more than 5 m. Tall. Its waters make pools where visitors can bathe (depending on the time).
- Return to Chiclayo.
- 6:00 pm - End of service (approx. Hours).
- Tourist mobility.
- Guided in Spanish.
- Lunch (if you want to include it, add S / .30).
- Drinks, snacks, or anything that is not described.
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- Gifts, souvenirs, personal purchases.
- CHILDREN: Up to 4 years, they pay only the tickets, if applicable. They share the service, seat, bed and food with the parents and / or accompanying adults. From 5 years old, they pay full rate.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you take or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruit, cookies, water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any claims or refunds.
Macuaco and Its 7 Waterfalls - Oyotún - Lambayeque - Lambayeque
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits
The Mysteries of Sipán - Chiclayo 3d / 2n - Lambayeque
Activities: Museums, monuments, Natural Areas Visits, Archaeological visits
Archaeological Chiclayo - Lambayeque
Activities: Purchase of handicrafts, Other drinks tasting, Bird watching
Forests and Pyramids in North Lambayecano - Lambayeque
Activities: Bicycle, Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits
Chiclayo - 3 Days - Spectacular - Lambayeque
Activities: Museums, monuments, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits
Lambayeque - Forests and Museums - Full Day - Lambayeque
Activities: Hike, trekking, Museums, monuments, Natural Areas Visits