DescriptionSea, sun, and natural scenery await you Let Paracas conquer you Travel through the Ballestas Islands and the Paracas Nature Reserve
- Photograph on the ride to friendly Humboldt penguins and playful sea lions.
- Visit the Flora and Fauna Museum. Walk through the stunning beaches of the Reserve on the edge of beautiful cliffs and take a good swim in Lagunillas.
- Flora, wildlife observation (Included)
- Boat Rides (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Ica: Pick up from hotel or plaza de armas.
- 6:30 am to 7:00 am - Pick up from the hotel.
- 7:00 am - Departure from Ica.
- 7:50 am - Arrival at Puerto del Chaco.
- 8:00 am - We board the sliders heading to the Ballestas Islands.
- We will visit: The Candelabra, Rock formations, Profile of Christ, Arch of the three desires, Maternity of wolves wolves.
- In addition we can see diversity of guano birds of the place (Zarcillo, Piqueros, Humboldt penguins).
- 10:00 am - Arrival at Puerto del Chaco.
- Breakfast break
- 10:30 am - Terrestrial circuit to the Paracas National Reserve: Interpretation room of Paracas (marine flora and fauna), Punta Santa María, Red Beach (deep red sand), Lagunilla Beach (turquoise waters) and spa.
- Pause to take food or enjoy the spa at Lagunilla beach (1 hour 30 minutes approx.)
- 2:30 pm - Return to Ica.
- 4:00 pm - Arrival in Ica (approx. Hour)
- End of service
- Transfer Ica - Paracas - Ica.
- Bilingual professional tourist guide (Spanish / English).
- Tourist Mobility (tourist SOAT).
- Mobility with GPS at national level.
- Professional driver and tourist guide.
- Slider ride (to the Ballestas Islands).
- Permanent assistance
- Tourist tax - S / .22 per person.
- Personal expenses.
- It is recommended to bring: warm clothes for the morning, light clothing for the afternoon and sunscreen.
- Service does not apply for Easter, Independence Day, New Year. For those dates, the schedules in the itinerary, attractions to visit, order of visits and rates may vary.
- Any material loss or accidents is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any claims or refunds.
Pisco Route + Buggies + Ballestas Islands + Paracas 2d / 1n - Ica
Activities: Sandboarding, Buggies, off road
Overflight to the Nasca Lines (From Nasca) - Ica
Activities: Aerial activities, Aerial Rides, Archaeological visits
Ica - City Tour + Vineyards + Buggies (From Ica) - Ica
Activities: Buggies, off road, Wine tasting, Sandboarding
Paracas, Huacachina and Canyon of the Lost - 2d / 1n - Ica
Activities: Bird watching, Natural Areas Visits, Boat Rides
Buggy: Adventure and History - Ica
Activities: Buggies, off road, Sandboarding, Archaeological visits