- Lake Titicaca is a wonderful and mystical place with a lot of positive energy.
- Go to know 2 of its main attractions: The islands of Uros and Taquile.
- Traveling by speedboat implies less travel time to have more time visiting the floating islands of Uros and Taquile, as well as quieter walks on the island of Taquile, without haste.
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Boat Rides (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Puno: Pick up from your hotel.
- Whenever it is in the center of the city and previous coordination with the Operator.
- For places outside these limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or meeting point or additional cost.
Full day Speed boat
- This tour lasts 8 hours and a half approx.
- After picking up your hotels we will visit the Uros and Taquile Islands in a speedboat equipped with a powerful engine.
- We embark on a quick trip with great skill. Our first stop will be on the floating islands of the Uros, located within the bay of Puno.
- Then we will continue with the trip to the island of Taquile.
- After having lunch at a local restaurant, on the opposite side of the island, we return to the port of Puno in the same boat.
- Arrival in Puno. End of service
- Advantage: Traveling by speedboat implies less travel time to have more time visiting the floating islands of Uros and Taquile, as well as more quiet walks on the island of Taquile, without haste.
- Example: Puno - Uros Normal Boat 25 min. / Speedboat 10 min. / Uros - Taquile Normal Speedboat 2 hours 30 min. / Speedboat 1 hour 15 min. / Taquile - Puno Normal Speedboat 2 hours 40 min. / Speedboat 1 hour 20 min.
- Transportation Hotel in Puno - Puerto - Hotel in Puno.
- Entrance tickets to the islands.
- Fast motor boat with bathroom.
- Professional guide (English and Spanish).
- Lunch in Taquile.
- Boat ride in Totora (optional).
- Gifts, souvenirs
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- Snacks and drinks during the tours.
- The tours described in the itinerary can be offered in Shared Mode (with more passengers in the group).
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies either.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
Chucuito and Museo de la Totora - Puno
Activities: Museums, monuments, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Puno: Adventure and Tradition - 5d / 4n - Puno
Activities: Hike, trekking, Kayak, Archaeological visits
Puno + Temple of Fertility + Sillustani + Uros + Taquile - Puno
Activities: Gastronomy, Kayak, Sport fishing
Puno Lake Titicaca and Sillustani - 4d / 3n - Puno
Activities: Archaeological visits, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Full Day - Titicaca Luxury - Private Guide - Puno
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Boat Rides, Cultural visits
Community Rural Tourism - Luquina 2d / 1n - Private - Puno
Activities: Gastronomy, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits