DescriptionIt knows the surroundings of the city of Iquitos, its people and customs, it walks through its streets and houses of the time of the rubber.
- Connect with nature and visit PILPINTUWASI (House of the Butterflies).
- We visited our friends Boras in their Tribe and the Serpentario Amazonico.
- Hike, trekking (Included)
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Reception at the airport
Mariposario - Natives Boras
- Start: 09:00 am
- City Tour to know the attractions of Iquitos that date from the time of the Rubber: Iron house, Tiled mansions, Cathedral, Hotel Palace.
- Transfer to the port of Bellavista Nanay, to continue by river navigating until arriving at the town of Padre Cocha where we will visit the farm of butterflies "PILPINTUWASI". There, we will find 42 species of butterflies.
Afterwards, we continue our navigation through the Momón River, until we reach the Native Community of "Los BORAS" where we will know its custom (art, folkloric, clothing, language).
- At the end of the tour, after enjoying a beautiful day sailing through the rivers Nanay - Momón, we will start the return to the city of Iquitos.
- Return to Iquitos. Transfer to your hotel: 05:00 pm
- Bilingual guide specialized in jungle (English-Spanish).
- Excursions according to the mentioned program.
- City Tour pedestrian.
- Transfers in / out.
- Lunch or refreshments
- Children under 3 years old, DO NOT PAY (they travel in the lap of their parents).
- Photo camera.
Iquitos - Tres Ríos Package: Amazonas, Nanay, Momon - Loreto
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Boat Rides, Cultural visits
Pacaya Samiria - the Jungle of Mirrors - 3d / 2n - Loreto
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Routes in other vehicles, Guided visits