- To the south of the city of Cusco, on the way to the high plateau, there is this valley of impressive landscapes and memorable archeological centers.
- Tour of the Vilcanota River the South Valley of Cusco awaits you with picturesque villages and a nature of warm beauty.
- Archaeological visits (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Pick up from your hotel.
- It is coordinated with the tour operator once booked.
- 30 MIN HOME . We will pick you up 30 minutes before the start of the South Valley Tour Cusco, from their respective hotels to drive them to the southeast of the city of Cusco, and then visit attractions such as: Tipón, owner of 12 impressive terraces (terraces) of quite fertile land and a water source, which together constitute a masterpiece of hydraulic engineering.
- PIKILLAQTA Satellite city of the Wari Culture, has a very harmonious geometric design
- ANDAHUAYLAS . Considered as the "Sistine Chapel" of the Americas, for the quality of the works of art that are inside.
- Pick up from the hotel to start our excursion.
- Touristic bus.
- Professional bilingual guide (English / Spanish).
- Tourist ticket (BTG). Click to see Cusco Tourist Ticket
- Entrance to the Church of Andahuaylillas
- Service is provided in Shared Mode (with more passengers in the group).
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have little level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather conditions (rains, huaycos, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the reasons indicated, no refund applies.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour and / or vary the itinerary at its discretion, always to guarantee the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service as a whole.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies.
- If you do not attend the day of the service, it will be considered "Done" with no place for Claims, Postponements or Returns.
- Seats in transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival / pick-up.
Tour to the Sacred Valley of the Incas (Shared Service) - Cusco
Activities: Purchase of handicrafts, Gastronomy
Magic Machu Picchu - 5d / 4n - Q'Eswachaka Bridge (Private) - Cusco
Activities: Archaeological visits, Guided visits, Historical visits
2d / 1n Trekking and Excursion in Machu Picchu- Cusco - Cusco
Activities: Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation, Archaeological visits