- Imperitaja or "Tina de Piedra" in Nomatsigenga dialect, has a height of 16m that falls into a stone pool, carved by water, where there is strong turbulence.
- It is surrounded by a typical high forest vegetation with grade blood trees, yungor, catahua, palm trees, lianas, ferns, orchids, bromeliads, among others.
- Hike, trekking (Included)
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Satipo: Plaza de Armas, in front of the Church of San Francisco de Asis.
- You can also be picked up from the hotel where you are staying.
- Whenever it is within the Monumental Zone of Satipo, in low season and prior coordination with the Operator.
Full Day - Imperitaja - Tina de Piedra
- 9:00 am - Departure from Satipo.
- We will start the day with the Golden Pineapple tasting.
- Visit to the farm of Camu Camu: Fruit emblematic of our Amazon and taste it is a wish come true, because it contains a lot of vitamin C.
- Visit to the Piedra Dorada and citrus cultivation: In this place we will see the citrus crop where we will taste the fruits of the same plant, we will also recognize medicinal plants, then we will go up to the Piedra Dorada where we can see the whole Mazamari valley and the petroglyphs that are in the same stone.
- Plaza de Armas of San Martin de Pangoa: In this place we will have the opportunity to acquire crafts from the area and also take a walk in its little park that has the shape of a crab, so we will also taste the rich coffee liqueur prepared in the Italian style.
- Imperitaja Waterfall - Tina de Piedra. It has a height of 16 m that falls into a pool of stone, carved for millennia by the erosion of water, and has a depth of 2.5 m. The waters, of light amber color, that fall to the pool produce a strong turbulence.
- 6:00 pm - Return to Satipo.
- Tourist Mobility (Shared Service).
- Tourism Guide (Guidance) in Spanish.
- Entrances to the tourist attractions.
- Alimentation and drinks.
- Personal expenses.
- Children from 0 - 4 years old, do not pay. Children from 5 years old, pay adult rate.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- If you decide to retire before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
Stone Forest Tour of Huayllay (Full Day) - Junín
Activities: Hike, trekking, Bird watching, Archaeological visits
Full Day - Convent of Santa Rosa de Ocopa - Junín
Activities: Museums, monuments, Boat Rides, Cultural visits
Fiestas Patrias 2019 - Huaytapallana + Huancaya - 4d / 3n - Junín
Activities: Hike, trekking, Boat Rides
Full Day - Nevado Huaytapallana Tourist Circuit - Junín
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits
Fiestas Patrias 2019 - Huancayo & Selva Central - 4d / 3n - Junín
Activities: Hike, trekking, Purchase of handicrafts, Flora, wildlife observation
6d / 5n - Sierra and Central Spectacular Jungle - Junín
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Cultural visits
Half Day - the Queens (Full Adventure) - Junín
Activities: Climbing, Natural Areas Visits, Cultural visits