- Do not stay without knowing this wonderful destination within the Province of Arequipa.
- Marvel at the landscape, its people, native animals, its exotic flora and fauna and its impressive waterfall.
- Delight yourself with the natural rock formations and take unparalleled photos!
- Hike, trekking (Included)
- Flora, wildlife observation (Included)
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Arequipa: Pick up from your lodging (Historic Center) or meeting point with prior coordination with the Tour operator.
- For places outside these limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or Meeting Point.
4 DESTINATIONS IN 1 DAY
- 6:00 am. Pick up from the hotel. Departure to Imata.
- 8:00 am. We stop at the viewpoint of the vicuñas and then in Patahuasi for those who wish to buy their breakfast and make use of hygienic services.
- Then we go to appreciate the natural landscapes in front of the Patahuasi Castles (rock formations in the form of a castle).
- 9:30 am Visit to the Pillones Waterfall (Pause Waterfall) which is 4,600 meters above sea level. We do a 20-minute trek to reach a moderate level of difficulty.
- 12:00 pm. We leave the Imata Stone Forest (4,300 meters above sea level) where we can see anthropozoomorphic forms.
- 2:00 pm We are heading to Imata for our lunch.
- 3:00 pm. We leave to be arriving in the city of Arequipa between 5:00 to 6:00 pm.
- Our last stop is in Pampa de Arrieros, the old train station and we are arriving to the city according to traffic.
- Tourist Mobility ( Shared service ).
- Guide (English and Spanish)
- >> Guidance and attention can also be provided in French and Italian, for an additional fee. Check before purchase.
- Snacks and drinks during the tour.
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- Service is performed in Shared Mode.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather conditions (rains, huaycos, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the reasons indicated, no refund applies.
- In that case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour. The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service as a whole.
- If you decide to leave before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you take or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the day of the service, it will be considered as "Done" with no place for Claims, Postponements or Returns.
Colca Canyon 2d / 1n - Classic Tour - Arequipa
Activities: Bird watching, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits
Tour Arequipa Full Day: Ruta del Sillar, Catarata and Termas - Arequipa
Activities: Hike, trekking, Thermalism, Guided visits
Trekking / Trekking to the Colca Canyon - 3d / 2n - Arequipa
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits
Tour to the Colca Canyon - 2d1n - With Destination to Puno - Arequipa
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits
Full Day- Tour in the Arequipeña countryside by Mirabus - Arequipa
Activities: Turistic bus, panoramic, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits