- Querococha Lagoon
- Chavin Temple
- Hike, trekking (Included)
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Archaeological visits (Included)
- Huaraz: Pick up from Hotel.
- Always in the center of the city and prior coordination with the operator.
- For places outside those limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or meeting point or additional cost.
Querococha Lagoon - Chavin Temple
- Laguna Querococha - Chavín Temple (3,180 masl)
- Departure: 9:00 am. - Return: 7:30 pm.
- Leaving the city of Huaraz (3,100 masl), we passed through the towns of Recuay, Ticapampa and Cátac.
- Then we visit the lagoon of Querococha (3,950 masl).
- Continuing, we see a geological formation similar to the map of Peru.
- Then we went through the Kawish Tunnel (4,550 masl).
- Visit of the Great Temple of Chavín that reflects the greatness of our ancestors: The Lanzón de Chavín and the navajo heads.
- After lunch we visit the Chavín National Museum.
- Pick up from the chosen hotel.
- Tourist transport.
- Specialized guide to Spanish language tourism.
- Entrance tourist places.
- Transfer bus station.
- Boat rides.
- Horse trips.
- Not valid in High Season (Holy Week, National Holidays, New Year, etc.) and long holidays.
- CHILDREN: From 0 to 3 years old, they do not pay. They share seat and service with parents and / or accompanying adults. From 4 years, pay full fee.
- The tours described in the itinerary can be provided in Shared Mode.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival / pick-up.
Huaraz: Full Day - Callejón de Huaylas / Laguna de Llanganuco - Ancash
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits
Huaraz Waits for You - 3d / 2n - Ancash
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Archaeological visits
Full Day Excursion in Callejon de Huaylas and Huascarán - Ancash
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits, Boat Rides
Huaraz - Puya Raymondi - Climate Change Route Pastoruri - Ancash
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits