DescriptionTingo María is considered the gateway to the Peruvian jungle. This beautiful city is called the City of Sleeping Beauty, in honor of the mountain that it presents as an emblem.
- It is located in the Rupa Rupa district, in the province of Leoncio Prado in Huánuco.
- Its name of "The city of Sleeping Beauty" falls on the mountain that presents the city and that characterizes it.
- That, according to legend, is the symbol of the great love that there would be between Nunash and Cuynac, many years ago.
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Historical visits (Included)
- Huánuco: Plaza de Armas, in front of the Huánuco Cathedral.
- You can also pick up from the hotel where you are staying, provided that it is within the Monumental Zone of Huánuco, in low season and always prior coordination with the Operator.
Full Day - Huánuco + Tingo María
- Start: 5:30 a.m.
- Departure from Huánuco.
- Pilko Valley: Landscape area.
- Calpish tunnel.
- National Park of Tingo María.
- Cueva de las Lechuzas: Observation of stalactites and stalagmites.
- Visit to craft stalls and tasting of exotic drinks.
- Mirador de la Bella Durmiente.
- Gloria Pata Waterfall: 30 minute trekking.
- Cueva de las Pavas: 5-minute trek to the Spa.
- Boat Trip on the Monzón River (Optional).
- The Enchanted Forest.
- Return to the city of Huánuco.
- End: 8:00 p.m.
- Tourist Mobility (Pool Service - shared).
- Driver - Tourist Guide (The driver of mobility, does the work of Tourism Guide).
- Entrance to the Tingo María National Park.
- Boat ride on the Monzón River.
- Alimentation and drinks.
- Personal expenses.
- Children from 0 - 4 years old, do not pay. Children from 5 years old, pay as an adult.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you wish to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
Half Day - Knights of León de Huánuco - Huánuco
Activities: Wine tasting, Cultural visits, Historical visits
Full Day - Veil of the Bride + Aguaytia - Huánuco
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Archaeological visits, Cultural visits
Full Day - Tantamayo Skyscraper - Huánuco
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Archaeological visits, Guided visits