DescriptionGet to know the Incontrastable city of Huancayo and the South West side of the Mantaro Valley on this full-day tour.
- Just a step away from the city, discover the Cerrito de la Libertad, the Santísima Cruz de Mayo Chapel and the Natural Viewpoint.
- Have you heard about "Torre Torre"? Visit this attraction and its unparalleled landscape.
- Enjoy meeting with us the beautiful city of Chupaca, its main square and the main church.
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Huancayo: Plaza Huamanmarca, in front of the Turismo hotel.
- You can also be picked up from the hotel where you are staying, as long as it is within the Monumental zone of Huancayo and in the low season.
Full Day - Huancayo & Valle del Mantaro
Departure from Huancayo. Torre Tower: Geological formations - Landscape area (15 minute trekking). Cerrito de la Libertad: Chapel of the Holy Cross of May - Natural viewpoint - Roundabout - Temperate pool - Acoustic shell -Zoológico de Huancayo - Small plane. Wanka Identity Park: The cultural and folk identity of the Junín region gathered and exposed to the whole world. The park is made up of monuments of dancers, singers and composers of the regional folklore, 120 types of exotic and native plants, the cover, the three main entrances, the giant shattered matte, the hut, the porongo pool, the maguey pool, the amaru (myth), the Santiago square, the zodiac square, the children's tower and the exhibition hall. Chupaca: Main square and parent Church. Watchtower of the Dance of the Shapis. Ahuac: Arwaturo archaeological remains "Trekking of 15 minutes". Ñahuimpuquio Lagoon - Boat ride. Return to Huancayo.
- Tourist Mobility (Private and / or Shared Service).
- Tourism Guide (Guidance).
- Entrance to the tourist attractions.
- Personal expenses.
- Children from 0 - 4 years old, do not pay. Children from 5 years old, pay as an adult.
- It also applies to Holidays (Independence Day, New Year, etc).
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
Full Day - Ingenio (Largest Trout Farm in Peru) - Junín
Activities: Museums, monuments, Boat Rides, Guided visits
Central Jungle at your Reach All Year - Junín
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Enjoy the Jungle - Oxapampa Magico - Junín
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Boat Rides, Guided visits
4d / 3n - Travel by Train from Lima to Huancayo - Junín
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Boat Rides, Routes in other vehicles