- The city of Huancayo is known as "the Uncontrastable City".
- This title was given by Governor Torre Tagle in recognition of the courage of the Huancaí people in the war of independence.
- But in addition to Huancayo has been granted another title and this is, "Trade Fair Capital of Peru", thus constituting an eminently commercial city.
- Guided visits (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Historical visits (Included)
- Archaeological visits (Included)
- Huancayo: Plaza Huamanmarca, in front of the Turismo hotel.
- You can also be picked up from the hotel where you are staying.
- Whenever it is within the Monumental zone of Huancayo, in low season and previous coordination with the Operator.
Full Day - Huancayo "Trade Fair Capital of Peru"
- 10:00 am Departure from Huancayo.
- Cerrito de la Libertad: Santísima Cruz de Mayo Chapel - Natural viewpoint - Glorieta - Temperate pool - Conch shell - Huancayo Zoo - Small plane.
- Torre Tower: Geological formations - Landscape area (15 minute trekking).
- Identity Park Wanka: The cultural and folkloric identity of the Junín region gathered and exposed to the whole world. The park is made up of monuments of dancers, singers and composers of regional folklore, 120 types of exotic and native plants, the cover, the three main entrances, the giant burnt mate, the hut, the porongo pool, the maguey pool, the amaru (myth), the square of Santiago, the zodiac square, the children's tower and the exhibition hall.
- Cochas: Process of Buried Mates.
- Buried Mates Park.
- Huancan: Site Museum - Archaeological remains of Warivilca - Fountain of loyalty.
- Note: The museum visit hours are from 9:00 a.m. to 11:15 p.m. and from 3:00 p.m. to 5:15 p.m., every day except Tuesday.
- 5:00 pm. Return to Huancayo.
- Tourist Mobility (Private and / or Shared Service).
- Tourism Guide (Guidance) in Spanish ( For other languages, consult ).
- Entrance Tickets.
- Drinks and snacks
- Gifts, souvenirs, personal purchases.
- Tips for service (optional).
- Children up to 4 years old, do not pay. They share full service and attention with parents and / or accompanying adults. Children from 5 years old, pay as an adult.
- It also applies to Holidays (Easter, Independence Day, New Year, etc).
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any Cancellation for the indicated reasons, does not apply Refund.
- In such case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the day of the tour, the seats in the mobility are taken as used and you lose the service without a claim.
Full Day - San Jerónimo de Tunán + Quilcas (Trekking) - Junín
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Hike, trekking
Full Day - Huancayo City Tour + Archeology - Junín
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Historical visits, Archaeological visits
Huaytapallana Tour (Full Day) - Junín
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits
Full Day Archeology + Central Selva - Junín
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits
Huarihuilca Tour - Junín
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation, Archaeological visits
Full Day - Huancayo City Tour + Mantaro Valley - Junín
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Hike, trekking, Boat Rides, Historical visits