DescriptionGuided tour to the wonderful attractions of Ica & Paracas.
- Excursion in Sliding Boats where we will observe the largest number of birds and sea lions that inhabit the Ballestas Islands.
- Tour in the lagoon of La Huacachina.
- Pisco Route Tour in Ica - where we will taste the variety of Piscos and Wines of the Region.
- Tour in the Ica desert aboard the Buggies and practice sandboarding through the dunes.
- Sandboarding (Included)
- Buggies, off road (Included)
Departure placeWe have 5 pick-up points and the best schedules:
- 4:15 a.m. San Juan de Miraflores - San Juan Ave. with Lizardo Montero Ave. - main door of the IPD
- 4:45 am CC Plaza Norte - Puerta Toma Valle.
- 5:30 am. Hyundai Automotive - Av. Arequipa corner with Javier Prado.
- 5:50 am Larcomar (Av. José Larco con Armendáriz - Opposite the Marriot Hotel.
- 6:15 a.m. Metro de Huaylas (Av. Defensores del Morro - District of Chorrillos.
- Prior coordination: Pte. Atocongo / Pte. Benavides / Pte. Spring / Pte. Nuevo / Villa El Salvador toll.
PARACAS - ICA
- Between 4:15 a.m. and 6:15 a.m. Pick up at chosen meeting point.
- 6:30 a.m. Departure from the bus to Paracas south of Lima.
- 10:00 am Arrival and tour Ballestas Islands. We will appreciate "El Candelabro", a giant figure in the sand that can only be seen from the sea or the air due to its capricious location.
- We continue our journey to the Ballestas Islands where we can see important marine fauna, such as large colonies of guano birds, Humboldt penguins and friendly sea lions, with a bit of luck we can see dolphins. The tour lasts 2 hours approx.
- Return to the bay of Paracas, free time to make purchases and walk around the bay.
- 12:00 m. Departure to the winery "El Catador" in Ica, where we will have a guided tour to know the elaboration of the Peruvian Wine and Pisco. Tasting of products made in the cellar.
- 1:30 pm. Lunch (on behalf of the passenger).
- 3:30 pm. We continue with the tour to the Laguna de Huacachina, where we will have a fun afternoon knowing a true oasis in the desert, where palm trees and huarango and eucalyptus trees serve as a refuge for a pleasant rest. We can slide through the dunes (Sandbording), reaching a great speed and having fun moments. You can walk in Tubular Trolleys through the desert dunes.
- Free time to make purchases and walk through the Huacachina Lagoon
- 6:00 pm. Return to Lima.
- 10:30 pm. (Approx.) Arrival to the city of Lima, to the same point from where the bus was approached.
- End of service
- Mobility round trip from Lima.
- Ballestas Islands Tour.
- Huacachina Tour + Sand Cars + Sandboarding.
- Visit and tasting at the "El Catador" wine and pisco winery.
- Snacks and drinks during the tour.
- Cost of the tax on access to the Paracas Reserve - S / .15.00 per person.
- Cost of income tax to the Dunes - S / .5.00 per person.
- CHILDREN: From 0 to 4 years old, they do not pay. They share seat and service with parents and / or accompanying adults. From 5 years old, they pay full rate.
- The Excursion to the Ballestas Islands in Paracas is subject to weather conditions, if these are not adequate or the pier is closed by the Captaincy of Puerto de Paracas due to anomalous waves or bad weather, a tour of the national reserve will be carried out instead. .
- The service in general is subject to variation without prior notice, weather conditions (rain, mudslides, overflows, bad weather, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival.
Land Transporte privado (propio del Operador).
- Private Tourist Mobility - Full Equipment.
- Reclining seats Marco Polo, air conditioning.
- Customer Service staff on board.
Buggy: Adventure and History - Ica
Activities: Buggies, off road, Sandboarding, Archaeological visits
Islas Ballestas and Reserva de Paracas in Cuatrimoto - Ica
Activities: Bird watching, Flora, wildlife observation, Guided visits
Tour of Mummies, Workshop of Ceramics and Textile Nasca - Ica
Activities: Archaeological visits, Cultural visits