DescriptionGuided visit to the wonderful attractions of Ica & Paracas.
- Excursion in Slippers where we will observe the largest number of birds and sea lions that inhabit the Ballestas Islands.
- Tour in the lagoon of La Huacachina.
- Tour Route of Pisco in Ica - where we will taste the variety of Piscos and Wines of the Region.
- Tour in the desert of Ica on board the Buggies and we will practice the sandboarding by the dunes.
- Buggies, off road (Included)
- Wine tasting (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Lima - 3:40 am.- Departure of the bus to Paracas - via Cruz del Sur Av. Javier Prado.
- The Passenger must be in the terminal at least 30 minutes before.
PARACAS - ICA
- 3:40 am Departure of the Bus to Paracas - via Cruz del Sur, Terminal Av. Javier Prado c / Av. Arriola.
- (Passenger must be at least 30 minutes before in the bus station).
- 7:40 am. Arrival to Paracas and pick up the passengers at the bus terminal. Transfer to the tourist pier of Paracas, to make the excursion to the Ballestas Islands.
- 11:10 am. Transfer from the pier to the bus station and exit to Ica.
- 1:15 p.m. Arrival in Ica. Pick up of the passengers in the bus terminal and transfer to the wineries of Ica. Time for lunch (cost not included).
- 2:30 p.m. Excursion to the artisan countryside. You will know the process of making wines and pisco and you can taste them.
- 3:30 p.m. Huacachina Oasis Tour. Opportunity to practice one of the most fascinating sports in the area: Sandboarding, as well as take walks in sandpit cars.
- 5:30 pm. Transfer to the bus station to return to Lima.
- 11:30 p.m. End of tour (approx.
- Arrival in Lima, at the same point from where the bus was approached.
- End of our services.
- Bus ticket Lima / Paracas / Ica / Lima.
- Official tourism guide in English and Spanish.
- Life jacket + Guide (for Ballestas Islands).
- Walk in Buggies and Table to do sandboarding.
- Tasting of Wine and Pisco in Ica.
- Personalized attention.
- Emergency kit.
- Food (breakfast, lunch, drinks and snacks).
- Minors 5 years do not pay.
- Single Rate (Adult / Child)
- The excursion to the Ballestas Islands in Paracas is subject to weather conditions, if these are not suitable or the pier is closed by Paracas Port Captaincy due to anomalous waves or bad weather, an alternative tour will be held instead.
- The service is subject to change without prior notice, due to weather conditions (rain, huayco, overflow, bad weather, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary. The Itinerary can vary according to the operator, always to guarantee the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- Any cancellation of the service for the reasons indicated, does not apply refund.
Land Cruz del Sur
- Tourist Mobility - Full Equipment.
- They have: Reclining seats "Marco Polo", Air Conditioning.
- Customer Service staff on board.
Buggy: Adventure and History - Ica
Activities: Buggies, off road, Sandboarding, Archaeological visits
Tour of Mummies, Workshop of Ceramics and Textile Nasca - Ica
Activities: Archaeological visits, Cultural visits