- Only a few hours away from Lima is the perfect mix of adventure and relaxation.
- Ica is more than just a good Pisco: Enjoy its beaches, valleys and the incredible oasis of Huacachina all year round.
- Dare to make sandboard on the dunes or travel the immense deserts in a tubular.
- Do not wait any longer and discover all that this region has to offer.
- Buggies, off road (Included)
- Wine tasting (Included)
- Sandboarding (Included)
- 4:00 am Subway of Plaza Norte on the side of the Repsol Griffin. A maximum of 10 minutes tolerance will be given.
- 4:30 a.m. Av. Aviación with Javier Prado, parallel to Calle Comercio (Backs of the Museum of the Nation). A maximum of 10 minutes tolerance will be given.
- 4:45 am Benavides Bridge Tolerance minutes will not be provided.
- 4:50 am Atocongo Bridge Tolerance minutes will not be provided.
- 4:55 am Alipio Bridge Tolerance minutes will not be provided.
ICA - PARACAS
- Between 4:00 a.m. and 4:55 a.m. Pick up at chosen point.
- Departure to the South. We left for the fun, to the department of Ica located 300 km south of the city of Lima. We will make a brief stop in the Asian spa (Km. 97.5 of the Panamericana Sur) to go to the services, make purchases as drinks and some food and make withdrawals in their ATMs.
- 8:00 am. Arrival in Paracas for the excursion to the Ballestas Islands, which are natural rock formations that harbor an important marine fauna, where large colonies of guano birds (guanay) piquero, pelican, cormorant, tendrils live. In the tour we will appreciate from the boat the figure of "Candelabro". We can also see sea lions and Humboldt penguins. (Estimated travel time: 1hr 15min.).
- 10:00 am We will visit the Muelle del Chaco to take pictures; we can take advantage of buying some souvenirs and crafts.
- 10:30 a.m. Departure to the province of Ica, "Tierra del Sol".
- 12:00 pm. Arrival in Ica, the Oasis of Huacachina, is located only 5 km from the city center. The huge dunes that surround the lagoon allow visitors to practice one of the most fascinating sports in the area taking the best pictures. The participants will also participate in the adventure sport of Tubulares (sand carts) and Sandboarding (sliding on a board on sand).
- 1:20 pm. After the great adventure, we will have lunch (on behalf of the traveler), the guide will make the reach of the restaurants that exist in the place.
- 2:40 pm. We will visit surroundings of the Oasis of Huacachina, Caserío Brujas de Cachiche and Palm of 7 heads.
- 3:30 pm. We will continue our tour visiting the Campiña "El Nieto", the best known and recognized place. In addition we will know the process of making our pisco and wine, guided by a specialized person of the place. We will end the tour with a tasting of each product, as well as the traditional Cachina Iqueña.
- 4:30 pm. To end our long journey we will end up visiting a vineyard in Chincha: "El Garrafón", tasting chocotejas, tiles, strained beans, wine and a view of handicrafts. We will provide time for purchases of souvenirs and crafts.
- 5:30 pm. We return to Lima happy after a great day in the "Land of the Sun and Adventure" .
- 10:00 pm. Arrival in Lima (at the same points of embarkation).
- End of our services.
- Tourist transport group disposition.
- Excursion to all the mentioned places.
- Sliders to the Ballestas Islands (Yacht + Vest + Guide).
- Ride in sand or tubular cars.
- Sandboard table (sliding on sand).
- Tasting of wines and piscos in Ica and Chincha, chocotejas and tiles in Chincha, strained beans, fig and quince sweets, delicacies and butter cookies.
- Insurance / Tourist SOAT against accidents.
- First aid kit.
- Official Tourism Guide.
- Draws for our customers.
- Photography during the tour.
- Breakfast lunch.
- Tourist Tax - S / .20
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- Other snacks and drinks during the tour.
- Personal expenses.
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- The tours described in the itinerary are offered in Shared Mode.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival / pick-up.
Land Privado (propio del Operador)
- We have adequate units for your comfort and safety.
- Vehicles monitored by GPS.
- MTC circulation permit.
- Insurance against all Risk / SOAT.
- Comfortable, safe and with all the permits and licenses in order.
Full Day Islas Ballestas + Rn Paracas (From Ica) - Ica
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Boat Rides, Guided visits
Pisco Route + Buggies + Ballestas Islands + Paracas 2d / 1n - Ica
Activities: Sandboarding, Buggies, off road
Overflight to the Nasca Lines (From Nasca) - Ica
Activities: Aerial activities, Aerial Rides, Archaeological visits