- On this tour you can take a one-day tour of the Colca Valley.
- You can visit the most beautiful landscapes of this high-Andean valley worked by pre-Inca cultures.
- You can also see the flight of the condor and taste a delicious lunch of typical food.
- A place full of customs and traditions that you will not forget, in addition to the opportunity to enjoy natural and rich thermal waters.
- Gastronomy (Included)
- Bird watching (Included)
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Arequipa: Pick up from the hotels in the center of the city.
- If your hotel is outside those limits, the meeting point will be in the main square of the city.
WALK THROUGH THE COLCA VALLEY, VIEW OF THE CANYON, AND FLIGHT OF THE CONDOR.
- 2:45 am - 3:30 am. Start and time lapse to pick up passengers from their respective hotels in the center of the city.
- 6:30 a.m. Arrival to the main town of Chivay 3 hours from Arequipa where we will stop for breakfast, it is the gateway to the Colca Valley.
- 7:45 a.m. Arrival at the main point, the viewpoint of the Cruz del Cóndor, where you can appreciate the flight of the condor and the depth of the beautiful Colca Canyon.
- 9:30 a.m. Departure from the main viewpoint and visit natural viewpoints that surround the Colca Valley, as well as visiting the town of Maca, where there are trained hawks, and camelids to take pictures, leaving a small tip, you can also taste the rich "Colca Sour", a variety of pisco sour that you yourselves will know, based on a fruit of the place such as the Sancayo.
- 11:30 a.m. Visit the hot springs.
- 12:30 pm. Join a traditional restaurant for lunch buffet.
- 1:30 pm. Return to Arequipa, making short stops along the way: Patapampa, where there is thaw and you can see the Huallca - Huallca and Ampato volcanoes (where the mummy "Juanita" was found); Patahuasi, the back of the Misti, Chachani volcanoes; besides a small artisan fair and sale of mate de coca.
- Finally we will descend part of the reserve of Salinas and Aguada Blanca, territory of more than 15,000 km of extension with more than 10,000 specimens of camelids, where on a lucky day we can observe very closely, since these animals are wild and are in their own habitat.
- 5:30 pm. Arrival to the city of Arequipa leaving them one block from the main square, very close and so that each traveler can go to their respective hotel.
- End of our services.
- Pick up from hotel.
- Tourist transport roundtrip and return.
- Permanent assistance
- Food: Breakfast + Lunch typical food buffet.
- Professional bilingual guide (English - Spanish).
- Entrance ticket to the Colca Valley:
- >> Peruvians: S / .20
- >> South American: S / .40
- >> Other nationalities: S / .70
- Admission to the thermal baths - S / .15
- Gifts, souvenirs
- Snacks and drinks during the tour.
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- Important: Be careful with height issues, preferably be a few days before to acclimatize to the city and eat in places of guarantee.
- The view of the flight of the condor may vary according to the season.
- Service is provided in Shared Mode (with more passengers in the group).
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies either.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
Trekking Colca Canyon - Full Day Lake Titicaca 4d / 3n - Arequipa
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Cultural visits
Full Day Colca Canyon - Tititcaca Lake 2d / 1n - Arequipa
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits, Cultural visits
Pillones Waterfall and Imata Stone Forest - Arequipa
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits
Arequipa + Machu Picchu + Montaña Arcoiris - 6d / 5n - Arequipa
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Archaeological visits, Guided visits
Chivay from Puno - Full Day - Arequipa
Activities: Bird watching, Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits
Colca Convencional 2d / 1n - Finished in Puno - Arequipa
Activities: Hike, trekking, Bird watching, Natural Areas Visits