S/. 99USD 28
Full Day Cordillera la Viuda + Obrajillo
Full day (1 day)
48 hours antes del viaje
Minimum of Passengers
Full Day Cordillera la Viuda + Obrajillo
Enjoy beautiful natural landscapes, mountain ranges, snowy mountains, lagoons and waterfalls ... all in a single day.
- Do not miss this opportunity with this tour made practically "to your needs".
- Enjoy the most beautiful and impressive landscapes of the sierra limeña and the passage through the different ecological floors.
- Enjoy the wonderful view watching the waterfall "Luckle", famous for being the location of novels.
- 5:10 a.m. Av. Jorge Basadre Cdra. 1, crossing with Av. Javier Prado Oeste Cdra. 1 (Alt. Hyundai Store).
- 5:45 am. Av. Colonial junction with the University Avenue (Whereabouts furniture fair).
- 6:10 a.m. North Plaza - Main Door.
- Between 5:10 a.m. and 6:10 a.m. Pick up at chosen point.
- First stop in Santa Rosa de Quives: We will enter the Sanctuary where Santa Rosa de Lima lived, we will visit the Hermitage, the Well of Wishes and the Church.
- Then we will begin our ascent to the Cordillera de la Viuda, on the way you will be able to enjoy the beautiful landscapes of our sierra limeña and the passage through the ecological floors.
- We will know the Mirador de Cochapampa, we will be able to take photographic shots in the waterfalls that are climbing the mountain range; then we will know the lagoons like Chuchón, Siete Colores, Leoncocha and the Nevados de la Cordillera.
- On return we will appreciate a striking waterfall: Pomora or "Las Mellizas".
- We will stop at the plaza of the community of Cullhuay to try the coca tea.
- On the way back, we will walk to the town of Obrajillo, where we can have a delicious lunch. We will enjoy the marvelous view of the Luckle waterfall, famous for being a location for novels and where you can ride a horse (optional, at the traveler's expense).
- We can get to the viewpoint of San Miguel, where you can see all the beauty of the Chillón river valley (optional).
- 5:30 pm. Return to Lima.
- 8:30 p.m. Arrival at the starting point (approx. Hour).
- End of service
- Transportation in private tourist vehicle.
- Professional driver.
- Official Tourism Guide.
- Visit the town of Canta.
- Santa Rosa de Quives Tour
- Visit Well of wishes.
- Excursion to the Cordillera la Viuda.
- Visit to the Mirador de Cochapampa.
- Visit to the Laguna de Chuchón.
- Visit to the Laguna 7 Colores.
- Visit to the Laguna de Leoncocha.
- Pomora Waterfall.
- Visit to the Community of Cullhuay.
- Visit to the town of Obrajillo.
- Visit Luckle Waterfall.
- Refreshment on board.
- Tourist Animation
- Photographs during the tour that will be posted on Facebook.
- First-aid kit.
- Income Cataract of Lucke - S / 2.00.
- Transfer Canta-Obrajillo - S / 4.00 (optional) - you can go walking.
- Gifts, souvenirs
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- Guided visits (incluida)
- Cultural visits (incluida)
- Flora, wildlife observation (incluida)
- Natural areas visits (incluida)
- CHILDREN: From 0 to 3 years old, they do not pay (except ticket costs, if applicable). They share seat and service with parents and / or accompanying adults. From 4 years old, they pay full rate.
- Service is provided in Shared Mode (with more passengers in the group).
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies either.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival / pick-up.
Privado (propio del Operador)
- Privado (propio del Operador)
- Modern transport with permission of the MTC for National tourist transfer.
- Control of units by GPS for passenger safety.