DescriptionEnjoy an unforgettable full day in Arequipa, is your chance to appreciate the flight of the condor, and immerse yourself in the thermal baths of the Calera
- Visit the district of Chivay where we will go to the Cruz del Cóndor to appreciate the majestic flight of the condors and the beauty of the canyon.
- Appreciate the beauty of the different Arequipa landscapes in the viewpoints Choquetico and Antahuilque, Tombs and Lito model.
- Enjoy the thermal baths of the calera where you can enjoy its thermal medicinal pools.
- Bird watching (Included)
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Arequipa: Pick up from the Hotel.
- Always in the center of the city and prior coordination with the operator.
- For places outside those limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or meeting point or additional cost.
You will be picked up from the hotel at 2:30 a.m. then we will go to Chivay on the way we will appreciate impressive landscapes. After breakfast we continue to the CRUZ DEL CONDOR, we will be in this area for 2 hours appreciating the majestic flight of the condors and appreciating the Canyon in its depth and under the clear sun and wonderful landscape. Then we return to the different viewpoints (Choquetico and Antahuillque Tombs and litho models). It is highly recommended to visit the thermal baths of the calera where you can enjoy the thermal medicinal pools and return to the white city stops in Patapampa and Tocra pampa lookouts from where you can see different landscapes and snowy, arriving to requipa approx. At 6 pm.
- Antahuilque viewpoint
- Viewpoint of Choquetico
- Hanging tombs
- Pampa de arrieros
- National Reserve of Salinas and Aguada Blanca where we will appreciate llamas, alpacas, vicuñas.
- Patahuasi place where you can drink coca tea suitable for the height (at the expense of each one)
- Tocra Pampa.
- Patapampa (highest place during our journey 4800 masl)
- Tourist transport throughout the tour - Minivan of 15 and 19 passengers.
- Bilingual official official guide.
- Pick up from your respective Hotel in Arequipa.
- Special breakfast.
- Snacks and drinks during the tour.
- Colca Tourist Ticket:
- >> Peruvians S / .20 / Foreigners S / .70.
- Thermal baths - S / .15
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- Tips for service (voluntary).
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival / pick-up.