- Live this experience that invites you to disconnect from the urban and connect with nature.
- Enjoy walks through the tropical forest and the encounter with the culture of the ancient tribes of the area.
- Hike, trekking (Included)
- Flora, wildlife observation (Included)
- Boat Rides (Included)
- Iquitos: We pick you up from the airport or hotel and transport you to Puerto Nanay.
- Start: 9:00 a.m.
- Navigation through the majestic Amazon River, "Natural Wonder of the World".
- Observation of the confluence of the rivers: Amazonas, Itaya, Nanay and Momón, where we can appreciate (if the luck and the weather accompanies us) the gray and pink dolphins.
- Visit to "Fundo Javier", to observe the Anaconda ("Largest snake in the world"), the lazy bear, the prehistoric turtle, caimans, parrots and monkeys, in direct contact.
- Visit to the famous Native Community of the Boras, to know its main activities, clothing, customs and exotic dances. We will be part of his famous dance "La Anaconda".
- Arrival and welcome to the Ecolodge.
- Tour of our facilities with an excellent view of the Momón River, enjoying the pool.
- Walk to the jungle to explore the flora and fauna, where the guide explains the different varieties of plants and trees.
- Return to Nanay, Iquitos.
- End: 4:00 p.m.
- Transfers Airport or Hotel / Ecolodge / Airport or Hotel.
- Lunch in the dining room of the Ecolodge.
- Water treated at your disposal.
- Specialized bilingual guide ( For other languages, consult ).
- Transportation during the excursion.
- Accommodation in Ecolodge.
- Alcoholic beverages, water, soft drinks.
- Hot water.
- The tours and trips made by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If a client decides to retire before the end of the service, there will be no refund for prior departure.
Magic in the Jungle - Iquitos 3d / 2n - Loreto
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits
Hike through the National Reserve "Allpahuayo Mishana" - Loreto
Activities: Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits
Iquitos Ribereño: Community Bora, Pilpintuwasi and F. Pedrito - Loreto
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits, Boat Rides
New Year 2020 - 3d / 2n Excursion through the Majestic Amazon - Loreto
Activities: Wine tasting, Purchase of handicrafts, Bird watching