- Enjoy beautiful landscapes of the Colca Canyon and the Sacred Lake of the Incas
- Delight in the majestic flight of the Condors in their habitat
- Live an unforgettable experience
- Flora, wildlife observation (Included)
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Arequipa: Pick up from the hotels in the center of the city.
- If your hotel is outside those limits, the meeting point will be in the Main Square of the city or pick up with additional cost.
Arequipa - Colca Canyon - Cruz del Condor
- 2:45 am - 3:30 am. Pick up and drop off at their respective hotels in the center of the city.
- 6:30 a.m. Arrival to the main town of Chivay 3 hours from Arequipa where we will stop for breakfast, it is the gateway to the Colca Valley.
- 7:45 a.m. Arrival at the main point, the viewpoint of the Cruz del Cóndor, where you can appreciate the flight of the condor and the depth of the beautiful Colca Canyon and its terraces.
- 9:30 a.m. Departure from the main viewpoint and visit natural viewpoints that surround the Colca Valley, as well as a visit to the town of Maca.
- 11:30 a.m. Visit the hot springs.
- 12:30 pm. Join a traditional restaurant for lunch buffet.
- 1:30 pm. Departure to Puno, making short stops along the way: Patapampa, where there are thaws and you can see the Hualca - Hualca and Ampato volcanoes (where the mummy "Juanita" was found); Patahuasi, the back of the Misti, Chachani volcanoes; besides a small artisan fair and sale of mate de coca.
- Finally we will descend partly from the Reserve of Salinas and Aguada Blanca, territory of more than 15,000 km of extension with more than 10,000 specimens of camelids, Brief stop in Lagunillas to observe the landscape and its fauna of wild birds.
- 5:30 pm. Arrival in Puno and transfer to the hotel.
- Accommodation in Puno
Puno - Floating Islands of the Uros - Taquile
- 7.10 am . Pick up from your hotels.
- 7.30 am . Departure from the port towards the Uros.
- 8:00 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. Visit to two islands of the Uros.
- 9.30 am. Departure to Taquile.
- 11.00 to 11.30 am. Arrival to the Taquile Island and climb to the Plaza de Armas.
- 12.00 to 1.30 pm. Lunch in Taquile.
- 2.00 pm. Return to Puno.
- 3.45 pm. Arrival to the City of Puno and transfer to the Hotel.
- Pick up from hotel.
- Tourist transport.
- Permanent assistance
- Food: Breakfast + Lunch typical food buffet.
- Professional bilingual guide (English - Spanish).
- Entry ticket to the Colca Valley.
- Entrance to the Thermal Baths.
- Tourist transport Chivay - Puno
- Tourist boat (Veloz Embarcacion)
- Ticket to the Islands.
- 1 Typical lunch in Taquile.
- 1 night accommodation in Puno
- Gifts, souvenirs
- Snacks and drinks during the tour.
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- Others not mentioned in this program
- It is recommended to bring: Hat, sunglasses, sunblock, extra money.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
Hostal Ururi StayLocated in the Pedestrian Street of the City, around it all the businesses, banks, restaurants, Etc.
Tour Bus through the Colca Canyon in Arequipa - Arequipa
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits
Arequipa Classic Full - 4d / 3n - Arequipa
Activities: Turistic bus, panoramic, Bird watching, Natural Areas Visits
Magical Colca at your Reach - 2d / 1n - Arequipa
Activities: Zipline, Purchase of handicrafts, Thermalism
The Best of Perú 15 days - Arequipa
Activities: Archaeological visits, Cultural visits, Historical visits
Colca Convencional 2d / 1n - Finished in Puno - Arequipa
Activities: Hike, trekking, Bird watching, Natural Areas Visits
Tour to the Colca Canyon (Full Day) - Shared Service - Arequipa
Activities: Purchase of handicrafts, Gastronomy