- Visit to the Colca Valley and Mirador de la Cruz del Cóndor.
- Visit to the Antahuilque Viewpoint and the traditional town of Maca.
- Visit to the Thermal Baths of Yanque.
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Arequipa: Pick up from your hotel.
- Always in the center of the city and prior coordination with the operator.
- For places outside those limits, the Meeting Point is - Portal de San Agustín 121, Plaza de Armas, next to the Casino, right side of the Cathedral.
COLCA CANYON FULL DAY + BUFFET LUNCH
- Very early, from 3:00 a.m. to 3:30 a.m., we will pick you up from your lodging (as long as you are inside the historic center of the city) to go to the Colca Valley.
- After 3 hours approx. We will arrive to Chivay where we will have breakfast.
- Then we go to the Cruz del Cóndor (travel time: 1 1/2 hours approx.). This place, considered sacred and mystical, is where we can appreciate one of the deepest canyons in the world and where is the Sanctuary of the Condor, place of observation of the spectacular flight of the Condor.
- We continue the tour making stops in all the viewpoints, knowing attractions such as pre-Inca and Inca terraces. From the viewpoint of Antahuilque, in the village of Pinchollo, hanging tombs and litomaquetas are appreciated. In the town of Maca highlights the most beautiful church of the colonial era: Santa Ana. And in Yanque, near the river, you can enjoy the thermomedicinal waters with temperatures ranging from 30 ° to 34 °.
- Optional: We find activities such as Zip Linning.
- 12:00 noon The lunch buffet service will be in the picturesque town of Chivay.
- Then we return to Arequipa. On the way, we will stop at the Mirador de los Volcanes (4,910 masl), from where we can see the Chila mountain range, the snow-capped Ampato (where the Inca girl Juanita was found) and Hualca Hualca, the active Sabancaya volcano, the chain of Chachani Misti and Pichu Pichu and others.
- On the route we find thaw, Bofedales de Tocra (diversity of wild birds is appreciated), llamas and alpacas in their habitat and Pampa Cañahuas (National Reserve of Aguada Blanca and Salinas) where we will see the vicuñas in the wild protected by the laws of Peru .
- 5:00 pm. approx. Arrival to Arequipa.
- End of service
- Tourist Mobility
- Professional bilingual guide.
- Permanent assistance
- Lunch buffet service.
- Colca Tourist Access Ticket:
- >> Peruvian: S / .20.00 / Student (child): S / .5.00
- >> Foreigner: S / .70.00 / Student (child): S / .20.00
- Admission ticket to the Thermal Baths (Optional): S / .15.00
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- Snacks and drinks during the tour.
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- CHILDREN: From 0 to 3 years old, they do not pay. They share seat and service with parents and / or accompanying adults. From 4 years old, they pay a full rate.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival.
Colca Canyon 2d / 1n - Classic Tour - Arequipa
Activities: Bird watching, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits
Full Day Imata Stone Forest + Pause Falls - Arequipa
Activities: Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits
Ascent to Chachani Volcano - Arequipa - Arequipa
Activities: Climbing, mountaineering, Hike, trekking, Guided visits
Peru and Bolivia - 15d/14n - Arequipa
Activities: Archaeological visits, Cultural visits, Historical visits
Colca Canyon Full Day - Arequipa
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits