- Immerse yourself and relax in the Thermo Medicinal Baths of Churín.
- Enjoy the scenery, disconnect from the City and connect with nature.
- Water activities (Included)
- Hike, trekking (Included)
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- 04:00 am Av. Javier Prado with Av. Arequipa, main door of Hyundai (San Isidro)
- 04:30 am Av. La Marina with University Avenue, McDonald's door (San Miguel)
- 05:00 am CC Plaza Norte, main door (Independencia)
Full Day Churín - Sayán
- 4:00 a.m. Meeting point Lima.
- Sayan Town: Recognized as the 'Land of the Sun', we can delight in products such as alfajores, bee honeys, tangerines and oranges from the Santa Rosa irrigation.
- San Jerónimo Church: It is considered a historical monument of Peru, it is defended under the Saint of Saint Jerome patron of Sayan district.
- Dulcería "Lumbre": One of the first sweet shops that until today keeps its traditional sweets elaborated in an artisanal way, a delicacy that you will not be able to resist.
- Craft brewery: Learn about the process and development of craft beer and its various flavors that are made in Sayán.
Thermal Complex Mamahuarmi: It is the Tourist Complex of greater concurrence for the visitors because it conserves its originality of natural formation, it is considered the mother of the tourist attractions of the region, inside the complex they are:
- Poza de los Novios: So called by the concurrence of couples in love where in the interior of the cave they swear eternal love, these waters have a temperature of 30º and in their mineral composition contains cobalt, hence these waters are good for cure cancer in its principles.
- The Bride's Veil: Thermal water fall in the shape of a wedding veil, relaxing to combat stress.
- The Laguna de la Mamahuarmi: Owned by Sumac Couyur, it is said that after his death on a full moon he combs his long black hair.
- Grotto of the Mamahuarmi: A beautiful but tragic love story between a soldier and the Cacique's daughter, led the Mamahuarmi to stay in this place.
- Piscigranja in Ayarpongo: Visit the country club, where you can see the trout in its natural habitat.
- City tour in the main square: The imposing monument of the Mamahuarmi welcomes us to the main center of this district.
- Baños de Tingo: It is located in the Community of San Francisco de Huacho, 4 km from Churín. The Baths of Tingo, reach an average temperature of 43 ° C and is characterized by brown waters due to the presence of iron, lithium and sulfur. Its sulfurous waters are excellent for the treatment of rheumatic affections, arthritis, muscle and bone pain. It is also ideal for asthma, ailments caused by cold, cramps, sinusitis and obesity.
- 9:00 pm. End of the tour
- Private tourist transport.
- Breakfast on board courtesy.
- Visit to the town of Sayán.
- Visit to the Mamahuarmi Thermal Complex.
- Visit to the Thermal Baths of Tingo.
- Panoramic view of the church San Jerónimo.
- Visit to the candy store "Lumbre".
- Visit to the fish farm in Ayarpongo.
- Visit to the grotto of the Mamahuarmi.
- Visit to craft brewery.
- City tour in the main square.
- Tasting of craft beers.
- Tourist counselor.
- Permanent assistance during the trip.
- Aquatic photographs in Full HD.
- First aid kit.
- Lunch at Campestre Restaurant.
- Entrance to thermal pools (S / 10).
- Gifts, souvenirs
- Snacks and drinks during the tour.
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- CHILDREN: From 0 to 4 years old, they do not pay (except ticket costs, if applicable). They share seat and service with parents and / or accompanying adults. From 5 years old, they pay a full rate.
- Service is provided in Shared Mode (with more passengers in the group).
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies either.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival / pick-up.
Night visit to the First Cemetery Presbítero Maestro - Lima
Activities: Guided visits, Historical visits