- Live an exciting journey through the Perené Valley and discover its charms.
- Spend a day relaxing in the crystal clear waters of the Bayos and Velo de Novia waterfall.
- Enjoy the delicious coffee and typical drinks of the area.
- Other drinks tasting (Included)
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- La Merced: Meeting point to coordinate with the Operator.
- 10:00 am We start the tour through the Chanchamayo Valley visiting the suspension bridge Kimiri and the Native Asleep Profile.
- We arrive at the Villa Progreso viewpoint, where we will observe the union of the two rivers.
- Visit to the kingdom of Machetero.
- Native Community Asháninka Marankiari.
- We continue to the Perené district, on this route we will enter the Bayoz Waterfall and Velo de La Novia; relax in the crystal clear waters and natural pools of the creek.
- Boat ride on the river bank.
- Returning we enter the Coffee Processing Plant: Tasting of coffee and typical liqueurs, personal purchases.
- Return to La Merced.
- 7:00 p.m. End of service
- Round trip transfer.
- Guided specialized.
- Entrance tickets to tourist places according to the program.
- Personalized attention
- Visit to Asháninka Community.
- Food: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner.
- Snacks and drinks during the tour.
- Gifts, souvenirs
- Extra expenses.
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- Not applicable on holidays or long weekends.
- It is recommended to bring slippers, light clothes, swimwear, coat, insect repellent, sunglasses, hat.
- The tours described in the itinerary can be offered in Shared Mode.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
Mantaro Valley, Yauyos and Central Selva - 4d / 3n - Junín
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Cultural visits, Guided visits
6d / 5n - Central Jungle (Enchanting) - Junín
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Cultural visits
National Holidays 2019 - Tarma + Huayllay + Selva - 4d / 3n - Junín
Activities: Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation
Full Day - Imperitaja - Tina de Piedra - Junín
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits
Laguna de Paca Tour (Full Day) - Junín
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits, Boat Rides