DescriptionThe North Boy is waiting for you to spend an extraordinary day!
- Visiting the Chancay Castle, you will know the history hidden in this place
- We will also visit the Hacienda Huando
- We will also learn about the Belarde orchard vineyard, to taste Huaralino wine and its derivatives. We will also know about the crops that this farm produces, we will go through plantations of granadilla, grapes, mangoes, oranges, strawberries
- Museums, monuments (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- 6:30 am - Av. Jorge Basadre Square 1, crossing with Av. Javier Prado Oste Cdra. 1, Alt. (Corner of the Hyundai Store)
- 7:00 am - Av. Colonial / Av. Universitaria (Furniture Fair)
CASTILLO DE CHANCAY - HUARAL - CHANCHO AL PALO - AUCALLAMA - WINES
Departure to Chancay from the chosen concentration site.
We begin our tour visiting the district of Aucallama, with the small town of La Huaca , an area that dates from the mid-eighteenth century.
The Huaca, is characterized by having a chapel that belongs to the religious order of the Jesuits and if feasible, we will enter its underground catacomb to which the population popularly called tunnel, since it had a hidden path that led us to various points of the city of Huaral. They can be photographed with the bell that dates from 1700 and the house that during the time of the military government passed into the hands of the peasants.
Visit to Hacienda Huando , this historic residence of the Graña family, stands out for its colonial-style architecture and because it unveiled the Huando orange.
Currently, liqueurs based on grape, orange, tangerine, as well as honey, pecans, asparagus, among others, are made in this area.
Known worldwide for its famous oranges without Pepa Huando currently counts as a tourist attraction, its former hacienda house Huando, Spanish type, surrounded by large green areas and gardens.
Continuing with our journey we went to the Velarde vineyard to taste the Huaralino wine and the derivatives thereof. We will also know about the crops that this farm produces, we will go through granadilla plantations, grapes, mangoes, oranges, strawberries, among others seasonal, we will also go up to a lookout where we can appreciate a panoramic view of Aucallama.
12:00 Hrs. We will go to lunch at El Rancho de Robertín , where we will enjoy exquisite and varied stews enlivened with live music. EL RANCHO by Robertín Ramirez, is a family business with more than 40 years, maintaining the quality and prestige that has made it to this day a worthy representative of the Huaralina Creole food, and because not to mention the national food. Specialty in guinea pigs, ducks, rabbits, shrimps, pachamancas, pork on the stick , barbecues. In addition we will enjoy show of step horses and live orchestra.
Free time to develop recreational activities such as paint ball, ATV, horseback riding (optional).
14.50 Hrs. We will move to the CHANCAY CASTLE , where we will visit its various facilities, among which are the Castle's antiquities museum, the museums of stuffed animals and the Chancay culture, the hall of mirrors, the Covadonga, among other attractions.
18:00 Hrs . We will return to Lima.21:00 Hrs. Arrival at the chosen concentration site.
- Tourist transport from Lima.
- >> With permission of circulation at national level.
- >> Documents in order.
- >> SOAT.
- Tourism guide in Spanish.
- Box lunch (Not valid for long holidays or holidays
- Tourist animation.
- Guided to the tourist places.
- Entry ticket to Chancay Castle.
- Entrance to the Huando ranch
- First aid kit.
- Photographs during the tour.
- Lunch (S / .30 - S / .45).
- Access to the pool in Castillo de Chancay (S / .7).
- Tips for service.
- Personal purchases (souvenirs).
- Essential requirement: Personal documents (DNI).
- It is recommended to bring: Shoes or comfortable shoes, sunscreen, hat, camera, binoculars, repellent, personal medicines, gloves, scarves, coat at night, hat, sweater, among others.
- The tours and trips made by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accidents is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you do not attend the service day, it is considered as "Done" without any claims, delays or refunds.
Land PRIVADO (Propio del Operador)
- Tourist transport. Vehicles monitored by GPS.
- National license at national level.
- Hand luggage