DescriptionBetween Santiago and Ocucaje, Ica hides a unique tourist attraction in the south of Lima. Discover the Canyon of the Lost!
- Walk through the desert of Ica and discover the canyon of the lost, a natural wonder of more than 5 km long and more than 600 meters deep !.
- Go through its strange formations. Come and learn the secrets of this new-found attraction of Ica!
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Ica: Pick up from the hotel.
FULL DAY CANYON OF THE LOST.
- Between 6:30 am to 7:00 am - Pick up time.
- We go to Los Perdidos Canyon, by the Pan-American South (30 minutes approx.).
- We made a walk through the canyon reaching the dry Rio. These hills are almost on the edge of Santiago with Ocucaje at the height of the organic valley of Samaca.
- We will observe "La Plaza Caracol", in the 4th. level of the "Canyon of the Lost", "The Desfiladero", "The face of the Puma"
- 1:30 pm - Return time.
- 3:00 pm - Arrival and end of service.
- Tourist mobility (according to the number of passengers on the day of tour).
- Guide in Spanish.
- It is recommended to bring food (snacks, fruits, water, etc.) since there are no shops in the area.
- Service in shared mode.
- Children under 3 years old do not pay, they share service with parents and / or accompanying adults.
- For people of the Third Age: Check travel feasibility.
- The tours and trips made by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accidents is the responsibility of the customer.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
Full Day Paracas - Islas Ballestas, Tubulares and more - Ica
Activities: Buggies, off road, Natural Areas Visits, Sandboarding
Overflight to the Nasca Lines (From Nasca) - Ica
Activities: Aerial activities, Aerial Rides, Archaeological visits
Buggy: Adventure and History - Ica
Activities: Buggies, off road, Sandboarding, Archaeological visits
Tour of Mummies, Workshop of Ceramics and Textile Nasca - Ica
Activities: Archaeological visits, Cultural visits
Full Ica 2 Days - Solo Tours (From Ica) - Ica
Activities: Buggies, off road, Flora, wildlife observation, Sandboarding