DescriptionBetween Santiago and Ocucaje, Ica hides a unique tourist attraction in the south of Lima. Discover the Canyon of the Lost!
- Walk through the desert of Ica and discover the canyon of the lost, a natural wonder of more than 5 km long and more than 600 meters deep !.
- Go through its strange formations. Come and learn the secrets of this new-found attraction of Ica!
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Ica: Pick up from the hotel.
FULL DAY CANYON OF THE LOST.
- Between 6:30 am to 7:00 am - Pick up time.
- We go to Los Perdidos Canyon, by the Pan-American South (30 minutes approx.).
- We made a walk through the canyon reaching the dry Rio. These hills are almost on the edge of Santiago with Ocucaje at the height of the organic valley of Samaca.
- We will observe "La Plaza Caracol", in the 4th. level of the "Canyon of the Lost", "The Desfiladero", "The face of the Puma"
- 1:30 pm - Return time.
- 3:00 pm - Arrival and end of service.
- Tourist mobility (according to the number of passengers on the day of tour).
- Guide in Spanish.
- It is recommended to bring food (snacks, fruits, water, etc.) since there are no shops in the area.
- Service in shared mode.
- Children under 3 years old do not pay, they share service with parents and / or accompanying adults.
- For people of the Third Age: Check travel feasibility.
- The tours and trips made by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accidents is the responsibility of the customer.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
3d / 2n Aqueduct, Chauchilla and Lines in Nazca - Ica
Activities: Routes in other vehicles, Archaeological visits, Guided visits
Bicycle in the Paracas National Reserve - Ica
Activities: Bicycle, Bird watching, Natural Areas Visits
Full Adrenalina - Islas Ballestas + Huacachina (From Ica) - Ica
Activities: Buggies, off road, Wine tasting, Sandboarding
Full Day South of Lima: Ballestas-Paracas-Huacachina Islands - Ica
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits
Full Day Paracas - Islas Ballestas, Tubulares and more - Ica
Activities: Buggies, off road, Natural Areas Visits, Sandboarding