S/. 150USD 42
Full Day Canyon of the Lost
Full day (1 day)
24 hours antes del viaje
Minimum of Passengers
Full Day Canyon of the Lost
In the inhospitable lands of the Ocucaje desert, one of the most fascinating landscapes of Peru is found, where it has been found easy to cetaceans that thousands of years ago.
- That place houses a Grand Canyon, now called "The Canyon of the Lost."
- The Canyon of the Lost is the ideal place for lovers of adventures and walks. A hidden treasure that the Ica Region had hidden from us.
- To get there, we go through the desert for approximately two hours and then we walk for 30 minutes to reach the base of the canyon of 1 kilometer and a half of extension approx.
- Its depth attracts animals such as the hen that have found a place to nest in their high parts.
- Ica: Pick up from Hotel.
- Whenever it is in the center of the city and prior coordination with the Operator.
- For places outside these limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or Meeting Point (Plaza de Armas) or additional Cost.
Canyon of the Lost
- We will pick you up (Hotel, bus station or coordinated point).
- We will make a brief stop so they can buy water, fruits or snacks for the road.
- After almost 2 hours of travel where we will see unique landscapes, we will reach this beautiful area surrounded from where we can see this Canyon and the water eye of the Ica River.
- Inside the Canyon of the Lost we will see impressive formations, as well as the old Ica River.
- If you love adventure, you can jump on it and refresh yourself (care is recommended).
- During our walk we will find fossil remains.
- At the end, we undertake the return to Ica.
- End of service
- Transfers in / out.
- Official Tourism Guide.
- Services throughout the tour.
- Guaranteed fun.
- Food, snacks and / or drinks during the service.
- >> Lunch time is provided in a country restaurant.
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- Guided visits (incluida)
- Hike, trekking (incluida)
- Natural areas visits (incluida)
- The itinerary described is provided in Shared mode.
- Service subject to variation in weather issues (rains, huaycos, overflows, etc.) or events that do not allow the service to be performed. (A modification will be made in the itinerary)
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service as a whole.
- The tourist has no right to claim or returns, if he decides to retire before the service.
- If the tourist does not show up on the day of the service, it will be considered as "Done" without place for claims or returns.
- It is recommended to wear: Comfortable and light clothes, sunscreen, sunglasses.