Tour the Ballestas Islands and the Paracas Natural Reserve Let Paracas conquer you!
- Get on a slider to know the delights of the Paracas Sea. Delight in the walk of the friendly Humboldt penguins and sea lions.
- Visit the Museum of Flora and Fauna, learn about the wonderful species of the reserve.
- Bird watching (Included)
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Boat Rides (Included)
- Between 6:00 a.m. and 6:45 a.m.
- Low Season: Pick up at Hotel, from Ica or Paracas.
- High Season (Holy Week, National Holidays, New Year): Plaza de Armas de Ica or Paracas.
- Return Point - any season: Pick up in Plaza de Armas de Ica or Paracas.
FULL DAY BALLESTAS ISLANDS AND PARACAS NATIONAL RESERVE
- Between 6:00 am and 6:45 am - Pick up at Hotel in Ica or Paracas.
- Departure to Paracas to enjoy a beautiful landscape in the port of Chaco and then board our slider and head towards the famous Ballestas Islands.
- First we will observe The Candelabro de Paracas.
- Following our route we go to the Ballestas Islands where we can appreciate and enjoy nature observing rock formations like the profile of Christ a very nice formation that resembles a lot.
- Then we will also observe another famous rock formation called the arch of desires. In which we will be able to cross by our boats and ask for our wishes.
- We will also observe marine fauna who inhabit the Ballestas Islands such as pelicans, seagulls, tendrils, boobies, Humboldt penguins, etc. called guano birds.
- We will have a specific time of 2 hours visiting and traveling the Ballestas Islands in our slider, by sea.
- Culminating our circuit of the Ballestas Islands We will have another determined time to visit and tour the Port of Chaco Paracas.
- We will find sourvenirs and memories of the place.
- Breakfast - 10:00 am
- Continuing with our circuit we will make our tour by land visiting the National Reserve of Paracas.
- Continuing our journey we will go to a very famous rock formation called and known as LA CATEDRAL.
- The Cathedral was an imposing rock formation caused by the erosion of the sea and wind over the centuries. Its concave shape reminded the domes of the cathedrals, and in its interior lived some marine cats or chingungos, as well as sea birds.
- Continuing we will continue to make our circuit of beaches and make our walk crossing our first point called the beach SUPAY or also known as the beach of the devil for its black sands and the movement of the tide that gives a speculative figure that at first sight causes a little bit of fear
- We will make our circuit of beaches: SUPAY BEACH, RED BEACH, PLAYA LAGUNILLA. In this last beach we will have a time of one hour to have lunch and enjoy the beach.
- 2:00 pm - Lunch.
- Point of arrival: Plaza de Armas de Ica or Paracas. // Approx time: 4:00 pm.
- End of service
- Departure from Ica or Paracas (Pick up from the Hotel, except in High Season).
- Return to Ica or Paracas (Plaza de Armas).
- Tourist guide in Spanish.
- Tourist transport.
- Personalized assistance
- Sliders (Boats).
- Transportation Lima - Ica - Lima.
- Return to the Hotel.
- Food (Breakfast, Lunch).
- Tourist tickets (S / .18.00 per person.)
- Service also applies to High Seasons (Holy Week, National Holidays, New Year), always subject to availability.
- CHILDREN: Children under 5 years old, do not pay, share service with their parents and / or accompanying adults (responsible). From 5 years old, they pay full price.
- The guide is in Spanish language.
- For foreign passengers wishing to be guided in English, S / .15 must be added to the cost of the service.
- The service is subject to variation without prior notice, weather conditions (rain, mudslides, overflows, bad weather, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
From Lima: Ballestas, Winery & Huacachina Oasis (Private) - Ica
Activities: Buggies, off road, Wine tasting, Sandboarding
Ballestas Islands + Paracas National Reserve (From Ica) - Ica
Activities: Bird watching, Boat Rides, Guided visits