- To walk through this small town is to enjoy a world of fantasy.
- Their houses, doors, streets are charmingly decorated with angels, flowers and many animals.
- Antioquia welcomes you with a unique beauty.
- In its rich and fertile valley, apples and quinces are grown, with these fruits jams or nectars are made.
- Hike, trekking (Included)
- Purchase of handicrafts (additional cost)
- 6:00 am. Subway of Plaza Norte on the side of the Repsol Griffin. A maximum of 10 minutes tolerance will be given.
- 6:45 am. Avenida Aviación with Javier Prado, parallel to Calle Comercio (Backs of the Museum of the Nation). A maximum of 10 minutes tolerance will be given. Departure to the town of Antioquia.
- 7:10 a.m. La Molina Avenue (Crossing with Javier Prado). Tolerance minutes will not be provided.
ANTIOQUÍA + COCHAHUAYCO
- 6:00 am. Departure to Antioquia, on the way we will stop in Cieneguilla, to take a light breakfast (not included).
- Then we will visit Plaza de Armas, Muralla del Amor and San José de Cieneguilla Church.
- 9:00 am. Our second stop will be the Archaeological Complex of Huaycán de Cieneguilla, which is an extensive archaeological zone, a settlement built by the Incas in the Lurín Valley, in a strategic position of control and administration of the Inca Trail section (Qapaq Nam), which linked the urban center of Pachacamac with the Central Sierra. We will know its great constructions, ceremonial patios, gazebo, friezes, in addition to the great community work that exists in the place.
- 10:30 a.m. We will arrive to the town of Nieve Nieve, we will know its history and we will make a short walk to visit its archaeological zone in sections that were part of the Inca Trail, and we will be able to observe extensive fruit areas (apple, banana, prickly pear, avocado) and an excellent view panoramic view of the Lurín Valley.
- 12:00 pm. Arrival at the village of Sisicaya "La Joya Escondida", the guide will tell us a little story why it is called "Cursed People".
- 1:00 pm. Arrival in Antioch, also called "The people of the Holy Spirit", a small town that transmits you so much peace, tranquility, considered a "Living Altarpiece" (houses painted in an artistic way with bright colors, happy, representing nature and its splendor viewpoint) . Free lunch, the guide will recommend some restaurants in Antioquia. You can find typical dishes such as fried trout, fried Cuy, Pachamanca, among others.
- 2:30 pm. Transfer to Cochahuayco, located 10 minutes from Antioquia. We will know its Church of Santiago Apostol of the 16th century, the Arc of entry to the village and the agroindustry of the Lady Jovita where we will know products based on apple, aguaymanto and quince, we will know the elaboration of nectar, citron, marmalade, crushed products mentioned, finally we will make tasting of your products.
- Free time to take photos and buy products without preservatives (all natural).
- 3:00 pm. We will visit the Mirador de Amancaes, where you can see the colorful village and its agricultural plots. Time for photographs.
- Then we will make a free tasting of artisan ice cream of quince, guanábana, aguaymanto and fruits of the season.
- 4:00 p.m. We will make the City Tour, visiting its Mother Church, Plaza de Armas, picturesque balconies and the Tourist House where you can buy souvenirs and handicrafts of the place. We will continue touring in the best painted houses to have their best photos; the guide will recommend the best places to have an unforgettable memory.
- 5:30 pm. We return to Lima happy after a great day.
- 8:00 pm. Arrival in Lima (at the same boarding points).
- End of our services.
- Tourist transport group disposition.
- Break Light on Board (Fruits of the Season).
- Excursion to all the mentioned places.
- Tastings of quince and apple nectar, yoghurt and homemade ice cream, jams and seasonal fruits.
- Insurance-SOAT Tourist against accidents.
- First aid kit.
- Official Tourism Guide.
- Photographs during the tour.
- Breakfast lunch.
- Entry ticket to the Archaeological Zone Huaycán de Cieneguilla.
- >> Adults S / .4 / Children up to 12 years old S / .0.50 / University students / Carnet S / .1.
- Other snacks and / or drinks during the tour.
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- The tours described in the itinerary are offered in Shared Mode.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival / pick-up.
Trending Flavors: Walking Tour with Food & drinks tasting - Lima
Activities: Other drinks tasting, Gastronomy, Guided visits
Bohemian & Colorful Lima: Barranco and Callao City Tour - Lima
Activities: Museums, monuments, Guided visits