DescriptionEnjoy the opportunity to sail in a motor boat, Nanay River, Momon and Amazonas, visiting indigenous communities of Boras and Yahuas.
- Know their history and enjoy their dances and crafts.
- We will visit the hatchery of lizards and paiches and we will see the famous piranhas and royal victories, the biggest plants of the whole forest.
- In the Serpentarium of Anacondas you can take photos with snakes and monkeys of different species.
- To complete the trip, you can try the exotic regional drinks and enjoy an exquisite lunch.
- Bird watching (Included)
- Flora, wildlife observation (Included)
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Iquitos: Pick up from Airport or Hotel.
- Coordinate directly with the Operator, after your purchase.
- 9.00 am - Departure.
- We visited the communities of the Boras and Yahuas, in the river Nanay and Momón.
- We will sail the Amazon River visiting the nursery of paiches, lizards, piranhas and royal victories.
- Then we will go to the "Serpentario de las Anacondas".
- Return to Iquitos: 5.00 pm.
- Entrance to all places mentioned in itinerary.
- Guide in English / Spanish.
- Beers, cigarettes.
- Air tickets to or from Iquitos.
- Snacks and drinks during the tours.
- Gifts, souvenirs, personal purchases.
- Tips for service.
- Please communicate, from the moment of purchase, if there are vegetarians in the group.
- It is recommended to bring: Long and short sleeve shirt, use light colors, long and short pants, swimwear, sunglasses, rain ponchos, flashlights, personal medicine, personal hygiene items, slippers and sandals.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
Full Day - Comunidad de los Boras - Loreto
Activities: Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation, Boat Rides
Magic in the Jungle - Iquitos 3d / 2n - Loreto
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits
Pacaya Samiria - the Jungle of Mirrors - 3d / 2n - Loreto
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Routes in other vehicles, Guided visits