- This Full Day by the Amazon River is an option for those who do not have much time or do not want to spend the night in the jungle.
- You will know in a single day all the main attractions that this beautiful northeastern land has to offer you.
- Gastronomy (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Iquitos: Confirm the meeting point or pick up with the Operator, after your purchase.
Join the Jungle
- Transfer to the port of Bellavista on the banks of the Nanay River. We boarded a fast boat to travel through the Amazon.
- First stop to observe the confluence of the Amazon River with the Nanay River.
- We continue the navigation to the "Don Pedrito" farm where we will enjoy the paiches, lizards, piranhas, different sizes of "Victorias Regias" and turtles, along with the jungle landscape and the picturesque little houses of the riverside towns.
- We sail to the island Neyser where we can share with free animals totally domesticated. We can see snakes such as Anacondas, Mantonas and other animals such as monkeys, anteaters, toucans, parrots, prehistoric turtles, sloths, etc.
- We sail now to the village of Timicurrilo, until we reach Amazon Queen Lodge where we will have lunch for the typical food (Amazon Buffet).
- After a short break we boarded the boat again and sailed upstream to the community of San Rafael to enjoy and visit the "Max" craft mill. You can grind and squeeze the sugar cane and appreciate the more than 45 aphrodisiac drinks made from barks, roots and leaves of trees and medicinal plants.
- We start a 20 minute walk to visit the butterfly farm and see the whole process of the butterflies from caterpillars until they become adults to finally release them.
- Finally, we board the boat that will take us back to the Bellavista - Nanay port.
- End of service
- All transfers.
- 1 Buffet Lunch (based on 2 or 3 types of meat: fish, lizard, dried meat and chicken).
- Income to all places of visit.
- Slider boats.
- Guided in Spanish and English
- Permanent attention
- Snacks and drinks during the tour.
- Soft drinks at lunch
- Tips for service.
- Personal purchases
- It is recommended to bring: Long and light clothes of light colors, rubber boots, repellents, sunglasses, sunscreen, hats, personal items.
- The tours and trips made by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues and / or any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for it, does not apply return.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
Iquitos - Tres Ríos Package: Amazonas, Nanay, Momon - Loreto
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Boat Rides, Cultural visits
Pacaya Samiria - the Jungle of Mirrors - 3d / 2n - Loreto
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Routes in other vehicles, Guided visits
Full Day Iquitos - Rio + Flowering Bath - Loreto
Activities: Mysticism, shamanism, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Magic in the Jungle - Iquitos 3d / 2n - Loreto
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits
Full Day - Comunidad de los Boras - Loreto
Activities: Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation, Boat Rides