- Alto Mayo is located in the whole area that includes Moyobamba and Rioja, where the westernmost part of the Mayo River runs.
- It is an area with great biodiversity and is full of natural beauties to discover.
- Hike, trekking (Included)
- Flora, wildlife observation (Included)
- Thermalism (Included)
- Tarapoto: Plaza de Armas, in front of the Holy Cross Parish.
- You can also be picked up from the hotel where you are staying.
- Whenever it is within the Monumental zone of Tarapoto, in low season and previous coordination with the Operator.
Full Day - Alto Mayo (Moyobamba and Rioja)
- 8:30 am - Departure from Tarapoto.
- El Alto Mayo: It is located in the whole area that includes Moyobamba and Rioja, where the westernmost part of the Mayo River passes.
- The Orchid.
- Thermal baths "San Mateo": It is an enclosure where the thermal waters from the subsoil are channeled and they are classified in different pools for bathing. You can find hot, warm and cold water spaces and also some pipes with powerful jets.
- Lunch at the "Fundo Alegría" restaurant.
- El Chuchucenter: It is located in Rioja, a tourist recreation specialized in regional drinks.
- Uncle Yacu: A beautiful place where underground currents emerge from the depths to give birth to a river that enjoys crystal clear waters that are ideal for bathing.
- 8:00 pm- Return to Tarapoto.
- Bajaj or Trimoto and / or Carro (Shared Service).
- Tourism Guide (Guidance) in Spanish ( For other languages, consult ).
- Entrance to the tourist places.
- Lunch (Plate à la carte valued at S / .15.00).
- Food not mentioned (breakfast, snacks and drinks during the tour).
- Personal expenses.
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- Children from 0 - 4 years old, do not pay. Children from 5 years old, pay adult rate.
- It also applies to Holidays (Independence Day, New Year, etc).
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- If you decide to retire before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
Classic Tarapoto - 4d / 3n - San Martin
Activities: Museums, monuments, Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits
Cave of Palestine & Santa Elena Reserve - San Martin
Activities: Caving, Flora, wildlife observation, Boat Rides
Laguna Azul Express - 4d / 3n - San Martin
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Boat Rides, Guided visits
Splendor and Ecstasy in the Breo Waterfalls - San Martin
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits
Tarapoto and Su Encanto - 4d / 3n - San Martin
Activities: Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation, Boat Rides
Tarapoto Adventure - 4d / 3n - Food + Hotel - San Martin
Activities: Museums, monuments, Horseback rides, Boat Rides