- If you have already visited the different tourist attractions of Ayacucho, go for a dip in the turquoise waters of Millpu.
- A scenario that gives magic landscapes.
- To get there you must go by car to the community of Circamarca, south of Ayacucho and then take a 30-minute walk to the pools.
- Hike, trekking (Included)
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Ayacucho: Plaza de Armas, in front of the cathedral.
- You can also pick up from the hotel where you are staying, as long as it is within the Monumental zone of Ayacucho, in low season and always in coordination with the Operator.
- Visiting season: From April to November (When there is no rain).
Full Day - Aguas Turquesas de Ayacucho
- 7:50 am Concentration Plaza de Armas, in front of the cathedral.
- 8:00 am. Departure to Huancaraylla.
- 11:30 a.m. Arrival to Pataqocha (parking lot)
- 11:40 am. Start of the route. We will enter the walls of an impressive canyon and we will go one by one the beautiful turquoise natural pools. We will arrive at a series of waterfalls and waterfalls with crystal clear waters surrounded by impressive rock formations.
- 2:30 pm. We return to the starting point, this time over the Canyon, you can see from above the set of natural pools and you will appreciate the route of its waters (Panoramic View).
- 3:00 pm. End of the tour and lunch in the open air.
- 4:00 p.m. Return to Huamanga.
- 8:00 pm. End of the tour.
- Tourist Transport (Shared service).
- Tourism Guide in Spanish (for other languages: Consult).
- Entrance Tickets.
- Alimentation and drinks.
- Personal expenses and / or tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- Gifts, souvenirs
- CHILDREN: From 0 to 4 years old, they do not pay. From 5 years old, they pay as an adult.
- The tours described in the itinerary can be offered in Shared Mode.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
Route of Archeology, History and Culture Ayacuchana - Ayacucho
Activities: Archaeological visits, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Charms of the Vraem Ayacucho - Ayacucho
Activities: Museums, monuments, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Ayacucho Classic - 3d / 2n - Ayacucho
Activities: Museums, monuments, Natural Areas Visits, Archaeological visits