DescriptionOnly 4 km east of Huaral are the vestiges of one of the haciendas that, before the agrarian reform, was at the forefront of agricultural development.
- Thanks to her we have the delicious orange Huando or better known as "Orange without pepa".
- We visited Huaral for a City Tour through the famous Hacienda Huando, a historic residence that stands out for its colonial-style architecture and because it unveiled the Huando orange.
- Finally we will visit the Chancay Castle and its varied facilities.
- Wine tasting (Included)
- Horseback rides (additional cost)
- Guided visits (Included)
- 6:00 am. Av. Jorge Basadre Square 1, crossing with Av. Javier Prado Oeste Cdra. 1, Alt. Hyundai Store.
- 6:30 a.m. Av. Colonial / Av. Universitaria (Furniture Fair).
- 7:00 am. North Plaza - Main Door.
- Between 6:00 am. and 7:00 am. Pick up at chosen point and departure to Huaral.
- 9:30 a.m. We visit the district of Aucallama (panoramic visit), then continue with the small town of La Huaca, an area that dates from the mid-eighteenth century. The Huaca, is characterized by having a chapel that belongs to the religious order of the Jesuits and if it were feasible, we will enter its underground catacomb, which the population began to call "Tunnel", since it had a hidden path that led us to various points in the city of Huaral. They can be photographed with the bell that dates from 1,700 and the House-Treasury that at the time of the military government, passed into the hands of the peasants.
- Visit to the city of Huaral: Panoramic City Tour.
- Visit to Hacienda Huando, historic residence of the Graña family that stands out for its colonial-style architecture and because it unveiled the Huando orange. Currently, liqueurs based on grape, orange, tangerine, as well as honey, pecans, asparagus, among others, are made in this area. Surrounded by green areas.
- Then we went to the "Fundo Velarde" to taste the huaralino wine and its derivatives. We will also know about the crops that this farm produces, we will visit its granadilla plantations, grapes, mangoes, oranges, strawberries, among others seasonal; We will also go up to a viewpoint from where we can appreciate a panoramic view of Aucallama.
- We will go to lunch at "El Rancho de Robertín", where we will enjoy exquisite and varied stews enlivened with live music. Specialty in guinea pigs, ducks, rabbits, shrimps, pachamancas, pork on the stick and barbecues. In addition we will enjoy show of step horses and live orchestra.
- Optional: Horse ride, ATV (on behalf of the traveler).
- We will transfer to the Chancay Castle, where we will visit its various facilities, among which are the Museum of Antiquities of the Castle, the museums of stuffed animals and the Chancay culture, the Hall of Mirrors, the Covadonga, among other attractions.
- We will go to make an eco tourist visit to the tourist center "Ecotruly Park", beautiful ecological and artistic community of the Hare Krishna, residents and volunteers live together based on principles of nonviolence; Visitors can learn that it is possible to live in harmony with nature and with others. We will learn in the vegetable garden how to care for the plants without using insecticides, taste vegetarian food, visit the complex designed in the mystical teachings of India.
- 5:45 pm. We begin the return to Lima.
- 9:00 pm. Arrival at the chosen concentration site (approx. Hour).
- End of service
- Private tourist transport Lima-Chancay-Aucallama-Huaral-Lima.
- Refreshment on Board.
- Tourist circuit according to itinerary.
- Permanent assistance
- Tour guide.
- Visit Castillo de Chancay.
- Visit the Ecotruly Park.
- Visit District of Aucallama.
- Visit Pueblo de la Huaca.
- Tour of the underground Catacomb and Church of the town.
- Panoramic City Tour in the city of Huaral.
- Tour in Hacienda la Huando.
- Visit in Fundo Velarde.
- Wine tasting.
- Rancho Robertín.
- Show Horse of steps.
- Games of tourist animation.
- First-aid kit.
- Photographs during the tour that will then be uploaded on our Facebook.
- Income Castillo de Chancay: Adults S / .20 - Children S / .10
- Income Ecotruly Park: Adults S / .12 - Children S / .8
- Other non-specific expenses.
- Gifts, souvenirs
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- CHILDREN: From 0 to 3 years old, they do not pay (except ticket costs, if applicable). They share seat and service with parents and / or accompanying adults. From 4 years old, they pay full rate.
- Service is provided in Shared Mode (with more passengers in the group).
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies either.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival / pick-up.
Land Privado (propio del Operador)
- Modern transport with permission of the MTC for National tourist transfer.
- Control of units by GPS for passenger safety.
Citadel of Caral, Supe Valley and Rough - Lima
Activities: Archaeological visits, Cultural visits, Historical visits
Full Day Lomas de Lachay, Catacombs, Winemaking and more - Lima
Activities: Hike, trekking, Wine tasting, Flora, wildlife observation
Larco Museum + Lunch + Pachacamac - Lima
Activities: Museums, monuments, Cultural visits, Guided visits