Description"Walking in Arequipa" is a service provided by tour guides with the system of walking tours in the so-called Ciudad Blanca.
- Our mission is to show you the most important, emblematic and beautiful places of the city.
- As we walk through its streets rich in history and anecdotes, which you will relive through us.
- With our tours you can learn more about Arequipa and its charms.
- Guided visits (Included)
- Arequipa: Calle San Francisco 227. "Picantería Victoria".
Walking in Arequipa - Free tour
- FIRST DEPARTURE (9:30 am): We will go to the Plaza de Armas, visit the Cathedral (main church), then we will go to the complex of the Company of Jesus (Church and Cloisters) to talk about the colonial part of the city . We will visit the San Camilo market (the main market) where we have a tasting of local and national products, you can see the lifestyle of the people on foot and know more about our culture. Later we will visit two important and picturesque neighborhoods: Tambo Matadero and Barrio del Solar. We finished the tour with a Pisco Sour tasting for the group.
- SECOND DEPARTURE (2:00 p.m.): We leave in the direction of the Plaza de Armas, then we will visit a typical colonial house, we will pass by the San Francisco complex to go to the oldest neighborhood of the city, later we will go to the Grau Bridge to have a view of the Chili River and head towards the Mirador de Yanahuara. In the place we can appreciate the part both the traditional part and the contemporary part of the city. We will arrive to the Mirador where there is an incredible view of the city and the volcanoes, and we finish with a tasting of the typical dessert of the city.
- Walk around the city.
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- Tips to the guide (to consideration for the service and attention received).
- It is recommended to bring hat, sunglasses, sun block, water.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
Magical Colca at your Reach - 2d / 1n - Arequipa
Activities: Zipline, Purchase of handicrafts, Thermalism
Arequipa Magica - 4d / 3n - Arequipa
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Biking and Canoeing - Chilina Valley - Arequipa
Activities: Bicycle, Rafting, Flora, wildlife observation
Arequipa to the maximum - 2d / 1n - Arequipa
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits
Pillones Falls - Arequipa
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits