- The only Free Tour with free admission to the museums of Lima.
- For all our visitors from the city of Lima, "The City of Kings".
- We have guided walking tours, very good for familiarization with this metropolis city.
- These free tours are part of the "Free Walking Tours System".
- Hike, trekking (additional cost)
- Gastronomy (additional cost)
- Miraflores: Chefs Café at Parque Kennedy / 10:00 am.
- Ravine: Amaru Cultural Center / 11:00 am.
- Note: Come early. Possibly wait a few minutes (15m) before the tour starts from Miraflores. This is because there are many tourists who do not find our meeting point easily. We ask for your understanding in advance, please be patient.
Free Walking Tour Lima
- Start at Miraflores at 10:00 am.
- Second game in Barranco at 11:00 am.
- +20 Attractions: Kennedy Park, Barranco Square, Bridge of Sighs, Barranco Street Art, Barranco Viewpoint, Lima's Plaza de Armas, San Francisco Cathedral, Casa de la Literatura and more.
- Our tour is a 2 tours in 1.
- Ends at 2:00 p.m. in the Plaza de Armas of Lima.
- We will offer you magnificent final recommendations like where to have lunch as a Peruvian.
- Free admission to the museums of Lima.
- Private transfer (you will be seated - which is not the same in Metropolitan).
- >> Bring coins for the cost.
- Tips for service - It is suggested between 30 to 40 soles per person. First try our quality
- Snacks and drinks during the tour.
- Lima cathedral.
- We are the only Free Tour with free admission to the museums of downtown Lima.
- This tour is based on your honest personal tip, at the end of it. We do not accept that they pay what they want or nothing.
- Free Tour is a concept in English. It is paid consciously at the end of the service. The quality of the service is the guarantee of the service.
- This Free Tour is in Spanish and English (2 different groups), depending on the number of tourists.
- This itinerary lasts 4 hours starting from Miraflores, and is flexible depending on many reasons (festivals, demonstrations, weather, etc.).
- If you are a blogger, critic on tripadvisor, agent of Lonely Planet or someone who likes to write your travel experiences, please check our policies , that way we can avoid misunderstandings. However, we will do our best so that you can have a pleasant experience with us.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
Archaeological Tour - Sacred Citadel of Pachacamac - Lima
Activities: Hike, trekking, Museums, monuments, Archaeological visits
Flavors & Tradition: Walking City Tour with food tasting - Lima
Activities: Other drinks tasting, Gastronomy, Guided visits
Larco Museum + Lunch + Pachacamac - Lima
Activities: Museums, monuments, Cultural visits, Guided visits