Go fish in Lima with a pro! Learn the specificities of local fauna. Come and practice both onshore and offshore fishing* from a traditional fishing boat. Live the experience with a professional from Chorrillos harbour. Open yourself to one of most remote human activities on earth.* Sustainable fishing: it will be asked to the participant for every fished specimen if he wants to keep it for self consume or release it.
- Flora, wildlife observation (Included)
- Boat Rides (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Fishermen's Markets in Chorrillos: A host will be waiting at the starting point of the tour. (Not included transportation)
- References of the place: Before the entrance of the Club Regatas in the Costa Verde.
- Departures: Saturdays and Sundays.
FISHING TIME IN CHORRILLOS
09h30 Meet with a fisherman at the harbour. Get familiar with variety of local marine fauna and fishing arts.
10h00 Grab your fishing tools.
10h10 Fishing induction on the quay.
10h30 Aboard the fisherman traditional “chalana”. Navigate until fishing point close to the shore.
10h45 Your time: follow the instructions and use all of your senses to “golpear” (catch a fish).
11h30 Navigate back to the harbour. End of the experience.
- Local guide (spanish, english).
- Guided visit of the harbour.
- Harbour entrance fee.
- Fishing tools (caña, hilo, plomos, navajas, cebos)
- Marine navigation.
- 15 ft. traditional boat.
- Mineral water*.
*Bring your water flask
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- Does not include pick up and return to hotel in touristic transportation. Ask in advance.
- Service is provided in Shared Mode (with more people in the group). For private and/or specialized departures, consult.
- It is recommended to bring: Sunblock and a windbreaker.
- Departures are subject to force majeure as red tide and / or other weather phenomena that do not allow entry into the sea with all the necessary security.
- In the event that the Captaincy of Callao does not authorize boat trips, it will proceed to offer a "rain check" (postponement of date) or a change for another tourist experience of similar value.
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Refunds.