DescriptionIn these National Holidays come to enjoy unforgettable vacations in the Asháninka Yánesha Biosphere Reserve - Oxapampa.
- We will visit the only Austro-German colony in the world, Pozuzo.
- We will enjoy a spectacular landscape, exquisite cuisine and live a variety of microclimates.
- Our program offers a unique nature experience to walk and enter the Yanachaga Chemillén National Park.
- We will learn more about coffee crops and perform their respective cupping.
- Ideal trip to generate magnificent photographs, where the cotton clouds will adorn the landscape.
- Zipline (additional cost)
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Oxapampa: We will receive it upon arrival at the terminal, we will transfer it to your accommodation and the pick-up times will be coordinated.
Río Tigre, faith that renews
- 2:30 am - We will start our incredible experience heading to the Tigre River Waterfall, where we can refresh ourselves in its crystal clear waters, observe nests of páucares and enjoy a great landscape.
- On the way back we will enter the Virgen Immaculate Conception spring, surrounded by coffee plantations and stories full of Catholic faith. Keep a secret that you yourself must live it!
- In addition we will arrive at the viewpoint "El Abra" or known as the "Point 00 Km." and its monument to the geocentric province of Peru. We are the navel of Peru!
- Finally in Llamaquizú we will do some experiential tourism with the milking of cows, visit the Schlaefli house museum and enjoy a delicious dinner where the coffee and fresh milk is home courtesy.
- Return to Oxapampa.
Pozuzo, the protected land
- 6.00 am - 6:10 am (10 minutes tolerance)
- We start towards the only Austro-German colony in the world, during our journey we will observe grasslands, passion fruit crops, coffee and pumpkins.
- We will also pass through the district of Huancabamba making short stops at the Torrebamba and Rayantambo Falls.
- We will cross 17 km from the Yanachaga Chemillen NP, here you can sometimes observe wild animals such as the majestic cock of the rocks, mishashos, monkeys, exotic birds and more.
- Continuing our journey we will enter the Yulitunqui Waterfall with crystal clear waters and a refreshing breeze.
- Upon reaching Pozuzo, we will visit the neighborhood of "La Colonia", visiting the Colonos Park, the iconic Schafferer Museum, the Colonists Cemetery and the Emperador Guillermo I Bridge.
- Then we will be happy and have fun in the Dörcher Bier craft brewery, here we will know the processes of its elaboration.
- In the afternoon we will move to the Prussia neighborhood to see its beautiful typical houses, its ample theme park and the church of the Divine Mercy, whose modern architectural design will surprise you.
- * Optional weather and weather: Pozas de Guacamayo, ideal to cool off and take a dip.
- Return to Oxapampa.
Villa Rica with coffee flavor
- 8:30 a.m. We leave for the most awarded district for its coffee crops.
- We will make a brief stop in the Welcome Portal, here we will explain very important data about this beautiful city.
- In the center of the city we will visit the Main Square and Our Lady of the Rosary Church.
- We will go to the recommended restaurant to book the respective lunches.
- We will enter "Aneczú", where we will learn about coffee pricing, culture and history.
- Then we will go to the Cascada El León to know a bit of the history between "Patser" and the Yáneshas in its 10 minutes of walking.
- Additionally we will observe the city from the Mirador La Cumbre.
- After lunch we will go to the Humedal Lagoon "El Oconal" to make the boat ride with rowing, ichthyotherapy and learn about the various birds that migrate to this area.
- Optional according to weather and climate: Finca "La Torre", where they will explain the varieties, types and ways of cultivation.
- Return to Oxapampa.
PN Yanachaga Chemillèn - Sector San Alberto
- 8:00 a.m. - This renovating experience begins with a 20-minute vehicle transfer and then walk through part of the beautiful "Yanachaga Chemillen" National Park.
- We leave the vehicle and embark on a full nature walk along a beautiful path, observing the diversity of wild flora very typical of the high forest ecosystem (primary forest and fog), refuge of the Anteojo Bear and various birds.
- The first stop is at the "Refugio El Cedro" (checkpoint) to register and get more technical information about the route.
- Then we will continue walking for about 1 hour along the route of trees identified as: Ficus, Cedro and Diablo Fuerte.
- We will also observe epiphytes, orchids, a beautiful waterfall and according to our luck we can see animals of the area, birds and others.
- We will return by the same path to Oxapampa.
- Transfer to the terrapuerto.
- End of our services.
- Transfers: Bus station / Accommodation / Bus station.
- 3 nights accommodation.
- 4 tours mentioned with tourist transport.
- Entrance tickets to tourist places.
- Food: 4 Breakfasts.
- Guided specialized according to the route.
- Permanent personalized attention.
- Lima bus ticket - Oxapampa - Lima.
- Feeding not specified in the program.
- Tips (tips) and extra expenses.
- Gifts, Souvenirs.
- IMPORTANT: Because it is a service for High Season, it is recommended to PURCHASE IN ADVANCE, preferably up to 15 days before the trip.
- No refund will be made for services not used voluntarily, illness or other reasons, nor can it be used at another time.
- CHILDREN: Children under 5 years old do not pay and share services with their parents. From 5 years onwards they pay full rate.
- All services are subject to variation without prior notice due to weather issues, strikes and other events that we can not control.
- Pets are not allowed in any of our services.
- The itinerary and schedules may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service.
- We demand punctuality, otherwise we will only wait 10 minutes without the right to reimbursement or change of itinerary.
- The hotel timetable of Check-in and Check-out must be respected. Check-late and / or delay, will be the responsibility of the traveler paying the corresponding hotel.
- In case of discrimination or inappropriate behavior, we will proceed to cancel the services without the right to reimbursement.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- Price without VAT, by law of promotion in Amazonia.
Hotel 2 star Hotel Chimy o similares
- All hotel accommodations are equipped with a flat-screen TV.
- All rooms include a private bathroom.
- Free Wi-Fi connection.
- It has rooms with balcony and a spectacular view of the city.
- The accommodation in the aforementioned establishment is subject to the availability of rooms for the date of your trip. Otherwise, you will be lodged in an establishment of similar category and service.
- Check Out: 12:00 pm (noon) on the last day of the tour.
Rio Tigre Faith That Renews! - Pasco
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Cultural visits
Austro German Colonies - 2d / 1n - Pasco
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits, Horseback rides
Yanachaga Chemillen National Park (Half Day) - Pasco
Activities: Bird watching, Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits
Full Day National Shrine of Huayllay - Pasco
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Archaeological visits, Guided visits