DescriptionThese National Holidays visit Ica and Paracas, live an adventure in the city of the eternal Sun.
- Show your adventurous side and know the dunes that surround the Huacachina lagoon in the famous tubular sandboxes. Full Adrenalina, also encourage yourself to practice Sandboarding in the exciting dunes of Ica.
- Enter the sea in rapid gliders and visit the Ballestas Islands, a group of small islands, which usually inhabit a large population of sea lions, humboldt penguins and birds.
- Buggies, off road (Included)
- Other drinks tasting (Included)
- Sandboarding (Included)
- 5:00 am Maria Auxiliadora Hospital - VMT.
- 5:15 am Gripo Primax - Corner of Av. Nicolas Arriola with Av.Canada (Opposite Metro).
- 5:30 am Hyundai - Paradero del Corredor Azul (Corner of Av. Arequipa with Javier Prado).
- 5:50 am Larcomar (Av. José Larco con Armendáriz - Opposite the Marriot Hotel.
- 6:15 am Metro de Huayllas (Av. Defensores del Morro - District of Chorrillos).
Paracas - Ica
- Between 5:00 am and 6:15 am - Pick up at chosen point.
- 6:30 am Departure time on time to Paracas.
- 10:00 am Arrival at the tourist dock of Paracas.
- We will embark our yachts to go to the Ballestas Islands, where we will observe the biodiversity of birds and sea lions.
- At the end we will have time to make purchases.
- 12:30 pm Departure to the province of Ica. Arrival at the Huacachina: 1:30 pm approx.
- 1:15 pm Lunch time at Las Bodegas de Ica with more than 3 options to choose from (Cost not included).
- 2:30 pm Excursion to the artisanal countryside. You will know the process of making wines and piscos and you will be able to taste them.
- 3:30 pm Tour to the Oasis of Huacachina.
- Opportunity to practice one of the most fascinating sports in the area: Sandboarding, as well as making trips in sand carts.
- 6:00 pm Transfer to the comforts of your Hotel.
City Tour & Adventure
- Our clients are picked up from the comfort of their hotel in the city of Ica.
- 12:30 pm Time to start the tour.
- Then we will start our City Tour: Obligatory visit to the Sanctuary of Luren, Plaza de Armas and Chocolatería Helena.
- Lunch in the taster (typical food).
- Visit to "Lazo" winery.
- Later we will visit an artisanal winery where the hot Peruvian water known as Pisco is made. In this place our local guide will take us on a tour of the cellar facilities and explain about the ancient method of making Pisco and wine.
- 5:30 pm Return to Lima in our transport or with Cruz del Sur (previous coordination).
- Finishing the tour: Return to Lima (at the same point where mobility was addressed).
- End of our services.
- Private Tourist Transport Lima - Paracas - Ica.
- Professional driver.
- Guided tour of tourist places in Ica & Paracas.
- Walk in the Slider to Ballestas Islands
- Sand Cars & Sandboarding in the Ica Desert
- Oasis Tour of Huacachina
- Tour Ruta del Pisco - Wine and pisco tasting.
- Permanent assistance
- Vehicles with National Circulation permission.
- Food: Breakfasts, lunches, dinner.
- Access tax to the Paracas Reserve S / .5.00
- Access tax to the Ballestas Islands S / .13.00
- Income tax to the Dunas S / .3.80
- Gifts, souvenirs
- Snacks and drinks during the tours.
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- Important: Because it is a service for High Season, it is recommended PURCHASE EARLY (up to 15 days before the trip).
- CHILDREN: Up to 4 years do not pay. They share service and seat in mobility with parents and / or accompanying adults. From 5 years old, they pay a full rate.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- The Excursion to the Ballestas Islands in Paracas is subject to weather conditions, if these are not suitable or the pier is closed by the Captaincy of Puerto de Paracas due to anomalous waves or bad weather, a tour of the national reserve will be carried out instead. .
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival.
Hotel 3 star Hotel Challaca o similares
- Hotel Challaca offers a restaurant and accommodation with free Wi-Fi. It is 50 meters from the main square of Ica. The rooms include a private bathroom with free toiletries, cable TV, bed linen, a fan and daily breakfast. It also has a 24-hour reception, a terrace, a bar, a shared lounge, luggage storage, a tour desk and free parking.
- The accommodation in the aforementioned hotel will depend on the availability of rooms for the chosen dates of travel.
- In case there is no availability for those dates, we will choose to accommodate the passenger in a hotel of similar category and / or services in their facilities.
Land Transporte Privado
- Private Tourist Mobility - Full Team
- We have: Marco Polo Reclining Seats, Air Conditioning, Customer Service Staff on board.
Mirabus Ica + Huacachina (From Ica) - Ica
Activities: Turistic bus, panoramic, Wine tasting, Historical visits
Tour Ballestas Islands in Lancha (From Paracas) - Ica
Activities: Bird watching, Natural Areas Visits, Boat Rides